SASS Wire Forum

Owners manual?

The Bearded Wonder

Remember, behind every angry woman is a husband with no idea of what he did wrong!

Sometimes that whining sound is accompanied by a whizzing sound. If you hear the whizzing sound and then feel a sharp pain accompanied by flashes of light, feign sleep for a period of time until the wife gets nervous and concerned. Opening your eyes too soon may result in pummeling. Sometimes pummeling tickles. Do not laugh. Laughing may result in more whizzing sounds and odd things taking flight in your direction accompanied by screaming. 
If you manage to feign sleep long enough the wife may feel sorrow and nurse you back to health. Accept this help and do not let her know that you were not truly harmed. For if you do, you will be truly harmed. 
One way to alleviate all of this is through gift giving and spending time with her enjoying food and perhaps some entertainment of her choosing. Do not complain or whining may recommence accompanied by those whizzing noises...

It can be a vicious cycle...

:P

The other day my wife called out from the bedroom "Do you ever feel a sharp stabbing pain, like someone was poking a voodoo doll with a big pin?" Concerned, I answered "No", then she said "How about now...?"

Bob just slowly backs out through the Saloon doors. :P

Sounds like Pat Riot has had lots of experience with a whining wife and he probably could send you the manual. Heck sounds like he wrote the manual! :D

6 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Flowers or candy usually works.

Not always, especially when birthdays and promises of dining out are not met. 

I told Stanley we should have left that bar hours ago, but he wouldn't listen to me. 

That is a sore spot even after 50 years. Just keep it to yourselves

Archived