SASS Wire Forum

Mens Classic Canvas Trousers 36" and 38"

July Smith

https://www.historicalemporium.com/store/003861.php

I have two pairs of mens canvas trousers purchased from Historical Emporium, please see link for further description.  

I bought the 38" pair when I first started SASS and had them hemmed to approximately 32-33” inseam.  Pictured on the right.  Worn to approximately 10-12 monthly shoots over the course of about a year, slightly faded but no rips or stains.  Asking $40 shipped.

***SPF***  I bought the 36" pair for my second year of SASS.  These are still in the original un-hemmed length.   Pictured on the left.  Worn to approximately 10-12 monthly shoots over the course of about a year, slightly faded but no rips or stains.  Asking $40 shipped. ***SPF***

Would also be willing to trade for similar style pants size 34" waist.

5FEFF000-2D7A-4E44-ACE1-591B68B44A0A.jpeg

1ADA2045-22DF-4A4A-9DFD-E17D1F1B0102.jpeg

9 hours ago, Mad Jacket Hornet said:

Can you send me a pic of 36 pants?

thanks 

MJH

I have updated my original post to include pictures.  The size 36” are shown on the left.  Thank you for your interest.

8 hours ago, July Smith said:

I have updated my original post to include pictures.  The size 36” are shown on the left.  Thank you for your interest.

Are the 36 pants at least 32” long? And are they black or brown? 

1 hour ago, Mad Jacket Hornet said:

Are the 36 pants at least 32” long? And are they black or brown? 

The pants come very long and un-hemmed, yes they are well over 32" in length.  Color is black.  The size 36 pants are shown on the left in both pictures.  Thank you for your interest.

24 minutes ago, July Smith said:

The pants come very long and un-hemmed, yes they are well over 32" in length.  Color is black.  The size 36 pants are shown on the left in both pictures.  Thank you for your interest.

I will take the 36s.  Thanks

MJH

19 hours ago, Bill Zlendick said:

Do you still have your size 38.  Can you send picture.  Redscoutdogs@yahoo.com. Thank you.  Do they fit true to size.  

Yes, I do still have the size 38".  I have pictures posted along with a link to the website description in my first post.  The size 38" are shown on the right hand side in both pictures.  Yes, these pants fit true to size, but keep in mind they fit higher than most modern jeans/pants, so measure your actual waist and you should be good to go.  Thank you for your interest.

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, ZiMoni said:

Still available? I'm getting started and these pants look to fit the bill.

Yes, the size 38" shown on the right are still available.  Feel free to PM me to discuss further.

Archived