SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Cartridges

9 hours ago, hwrangwarrior@yahoo.com said:

Sir, I am just getting into sass but am having a very hard time finding 38 special ammo.  Do you still have any?

I am soooo sorry that things are the way they are!!! I am out of ammunition presently but hope to have some after the first of the year.

Big hugs!

Scarlett

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some Cowboy Cartridges in 38 Special (125gr hi-tek coated bullet, new brass, Federal primer and 3 gr of Clean Shot by Shooters World) for new SASS member and shooter if you got any mam.  

6 hours ago, Whiskey John said:

I need some Cowboy Cartridges in 38 Special (125gr hi-tek coated bullet, new brass, Federal primer and 3 gr of Clean Shot by Shooters World) for new SASS member and shooter if you got any mam.  

WJ - the best thing is to call Scarlett, if you can’t get hold of her by phone send her an email that’s listed on her site.  

I HATE THIS however, I have no cartridges available and have NO IDEA when I will. My heart breaks telling new shooters I can’t provide what they need ... I guess the saying THE TRUTH HURTS applies...

Things WILL get better!

Big hugs!

Scarlett

How about .32. 100 gr. coated bullets?I tried to order them before and you did not have them .

On 4/4/2021 at 11:21 PM, Capt Stephen D Hill, SASS #56151 said:

What about bullets----not loaded rounds??

I’ve got some bullets.... limits 1,000.  Please email me at bulletsbyscarlett@gmail.com

Hugs!

On 4/5/2021 at 10:32 AM, Pit Bull Tex said:

How about .32. 100 gr. coated bullets?I tried to order them before and you did not have them .

Those dang 100gr 32s! I still do not have them. Working on it though!  Trying, I promise!!

Just let me know when you get the 100gr and how much shipped to 77521 Texas.I got 500  from some one else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 7:22 PM, Derringer Dan said:

Any word on CleanShot powder? Would love to get some. Thanks. 

Clean Shot is available at some

outlets however, the Czech Republic, where it’s manufactured (largest powder mfr in the world) is being hammered by Covid and is working at maybe 30% capacity so our shipments aren’t as regular as we would like. I hope to have more Clean Shot midSummer and beyond but it’s no guarantee. It’s being made and imported - there are no restrictions or anything it’s just a mess. 

hugs! 

On 4/10/2021 at 11:05 AM, Pit Bull Tex said:

Just let me know when you get the 100gr and how much shipped to 77521 Texas.I got 500  from some one else.

I will try!  Shipping is $12 or $17 depending on quantity. 

Hugs!

2 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Clean Shot is available at some

outlets however, the Czech Republic, where it’s manufactured (largest powder mfr in the world) is being hammered by Covid and is working at maybe 30% capacity so our shipments aren’t as regular as we would like. I hope to have more Clean Shot midSummer and beyond but it’s no guarantee. It’s being made and imported - there are no restrictions or anything it’s just a mess. 

hugs! 

Thanks Scarlett. It’s pretty dry out here in the West. Powder can be found, but it is super expensive :wacko: Please let us know when y’all get some back on your shelves- rather be keeping the money in the family. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HEY SCARLETT!!! Are you coming to Black Gold??

Archived