SASS Wire Forum

Looking to buy 9mm ammo

Slick how much are you looking for?  If you can find it here in Colorado it is 30 to 50 dollars box. Most places show it at $18 - $29 a box, but they don’t have any. And no ETA. I have some might be willing to sell some. Let me know. 
Lodan B. Fast

I understand best of luck. Hopefully see you at CAC in about 35-40 days

LBF

ONE place locally has Lawman 9mm 124  grain FMJ for $18 per box/50.

That is the new price apparently for ball.

$40 per 50 for GDHP or HST.

Slick i was hunting some. My local academy gets ammo in on Tuesdays. I watched the website. Said available, limited to 3 boxes. I bought it, curbside delivery. Blazer brand. Normal price, about 12/box of 50. 

just find out when they get their ammo  and haunt the website. 

40 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Slick i was hunting some. My local academy gets ammo in on Tuesdays. I watched the website. Said available, limited to 3 boxes. I bought it, curbside delivery. Blazer brand. Normal price, about 12/box of 50. 

just find out when they get their ammo  and haunt the website. 

Yup. Local Academy also gets ammo 2 times per week but it is gone as soon as its set out.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 11:40 AM, Dantankerous said:

Yup. Local Academy also gets ammo 2 times per week but it is gone as soon as its set out.

Yes. You have to be there WHEN they open. It will be gone in less than 15-20 minutes.

Got one place around here. They have plenty. But they want $40 a box. Glad to see folks

walking by it and not paying it. Don't need it that bad.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:56 PM, Slick McClade said:

Title kinda says it all, looking to buy 9mm Ammo. 

Slick

Slick, you might want to check and see if B&C has 9MM in stock currently^_^

https://bangandclangllc.com/match-ammunition/

Just ordered from Sportsman Warehouse.!k Fed. LP & 1k SPM. May pick them up tomorrow.

Largo

2 hours ago, Wild Willi said:

Wow, I checked my usual suppliers and they are all out of stock.  I must have been living in a hole I did not realize ammo was in short supply.  Is this the case all over the country?

Yes. Primers too.

Archived