SASS Wire Forum

Years supply?

Ringer

Just for CAS matches with a normal schedule without COVID cancellations, 10K - 12K is a years supply.   We are fortunate in Central VA and have 4 clubs within an hour drive that put on 8 matches a month.  If my schedule permits I will shoot 7 of those a month.

16 hours ago, Max Payne said:

Of course I knew you'd be in. I think we both know the names. When we figure out how to buy the bulk stuff at trainload savings, & when they're available again, we'll get out crew together for an order.

I’d join you too!

Not real comfortable with less than 12,000 on hand but prefer to have 25,000.  When I get down to 10,000 I usually buy.   In the past 12 months I may have shot about 11,000.  For the next few months I am okay but plan to buy when I can. 

On 8/10/2020 at 9:02 AM, Smokey Bandit said:

I’d join you too!

I'll keep that in mind if this goes anywhere. I'm sure it won't be soon.

On 8/10/2020 at 7:58 AM, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

I would be in for a bulk purchase.

Hurricane Charley would be too. There are others that would be for this also.

Yep. Let's all stay in touch on this when they start to become available again.

to the OP - whatever you shoot in a year would be a years supply , but i am a "one is none and two is one" guy in this department , at my age i live a year at a time but dont plan on checking out soon so ill get twice what i think i need 

I was in a pawn shop that was closing last week. There was a brick and a pkg on the counter..  He thought the 1100 should be worth $30.

I came home and put them on the shelf .   That brought me up to 12K small pistol.  There are 4K large pistol, .

In addition I have 5K 209s and enough #10 Remingtons to have made a difference at the Battle of Wilson's Creek.

I think that will carry me this year.  I've shot 2 practice sessions, one 6 stage match that I completed and one 6 stage match that I quit after 4 stages.  Still trying to decide whether to have the knee replaced or to limp a while longer.

21 minutes ago, Black RZR said:

10k......rolls of toilet paper. You never know:D

My friend, you might want to cut back on the fiber if you are using 10k rolls of TP annually.

13 hours ago, Deputy Spenser Hawk said:

I think we all understand that. Could u share your distributor contact info?  Ty!!

I will ask him if he's ok with me giving it out.   As phantom says usually they only sell to retailers,  we happen to have an in with him and I don't want to abuse it.  

On 8/9/2020 at 9:22 PM, Waimea said:

I'd get in on that buy.

I'd put up for at least 150k if they're a good price.

Keep me in the loop.

Will do.

On 8/9/2020 at 9:35 PM, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I was wondering what the cost was when buying in bulk.  Trying to decided if it is cost effective to pursue this.

You'll be in if we can get this worked out.

Archived