SASS Wire Forum

SOLD-- 3 Rattlesnake Belt Buckles and Wallet - $100

Cholla

I have three 1 1/4" buckles (shown) and a wallet (shown). Number 8 is already sold.

If you want one of the 1 1/4" buckles at $30 plus shipping please post which one you want here and also PM me.

The wallet is $70 plus shipping.

The first $108.00 gets these. That's three buckles and the wallet.

All lacing is real calf lacing and the skin is coated with a leather lacquer. 

I believe all the buckles and wallet are sold.

3 hours ago, Jasper Jack said:

I'll take one of the larger ones...top left in photo if still available. Sending PM.

PM sent.

Cholla u did a great job on the buckles wish I had pulled the trigger sooner, and got your comments on Dakota Al and I don't know what I'll do but my lawyer said don't drop it so I'll think about small claims court soon.   Happy Appy

'

On 8/9/2020 at 7:34 PM, Happy Appy said:

Chollo if anything falls thru on the buckles I would luv one of your buckles,  HA

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 11:19 PM, Cholla said:

I got a few more half-made but I ran out of lace and I put my punch somewhere safe and now can't find it. I'll let you know when they are ready.

Cholla,I would be very interested in 2 of your Rattlesnake buckles.I know you don't have any right now but I would like to get on your list when you get some made.Thank you.I am sass no.100752,Big John Mesquite.....

On 8/9/2020 at 9:19 PM, Cholla said:

I got a few more half-made but I ran out of lace and I put my punch somewhere safe and now can't find it. I'll let you know when they are ready.

I would like to get on the list for a larger sized buckle when you have them made too Cholla if you dont mind.

22 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

@Cholla do you make hatbands?

Yes, when the rattlesnakes co-operate. I have other requests for them. I can put you on my list if you would like.

Just now, Cholla said:

Yes, when the rattlesnakes co-operate. I have other requests for them. I can put you on my list if you would like.

That would be great!

Cholla, save a diamondback belt buckle for me when you get some more made. I live real close in Prescott Valley and can meet with you when you get one made. PM me on the wire when you have one ready.

On 10/2/2020 at 7:14 AM, Cholla said:

Christmas is coming.

If you have started your list could you add me for belt buckle and hat band?

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

On 10/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Tequila Shooter said:

I recently saw a couple of @Cholla buckles, they are beautiful and look very well made.  Cholla you should post a list of what you make, like you said Christmas is coming.

Thanks for the high praise. When I get time, materials, and enough rattlesnake skin, I make hat tacks, wallets, knife sheaths, buckles, hatbands, earings, and sometimes even hair barrets. Here is my latest creation. I have been thinking about this concept for a while. It is rattlesnake vertebrea and beads lazy-stitched on a "ranger-belt" leather hatband.

IMG_2237.JPG

Bump with a huge price drop to get them sold.

Archived