SASS Wire Forum

I don’t like it when this happens

Utah Bob #35998

I notice there are only 4 M&Ms left. Do I eat all four at once? Or two? Or one at a time and extend the experience, albeit at a slightly reduced pleasure level. Decisions! :huh:

4F20289F-AD5F-44E3-99DC-8DDFA89F98EF.jpeg

Suck on them one at a time. Remember “They melt in your mouth, not in your hand!” :D

CJ

Mebbe I should stick with these.

3C9DC130-9BEB-4499-8158-C87FB02BB34F.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Bob.....A Giant just stole your bar....

Fee Fi Fo......

Go to the store and get more!!  

Take them to the nearest gypsy palm reader.  The colors and patterns of the "last 4 M&Ms" are widely recognized as one of the most powerful cosmic influences in our lives.  Don't try to handle this without professional guidance!!

Toss them all in your mouth at once, chew them up good and enjoy them.  Pretend it’s he end of the world, the earth has been cast out of orbit and is on an endless journey through the cold wasteland of space.  Go put on a ski jacket; it’s getting cold!      :huh:     CB

image.jpeg.ce9d910ebc02b0eaefd546a561d27686.jpeg

6 hours ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

Pour another pack in the bowl, then eat all but four and leave this dilemma for somebody else!

I don’t have a bowl big enough to hold a whole pack. :D

1405011D-A229-49B5-B158-DC2A9B747D62.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Get a bigger bowl 

That would not end well at all!

This topic is making me hungry for M&Ms. Now I will have to get my wife to pick up a nice big bag of them for when I’m watching old westerns on TV and shooting my cap guns and the bad guys.

Cat Brules

On 8/8/2020 at 9:29 PM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I notice there are only 4 M&Ms left. Do I eat all four at once? Or two? Or one at a time and extend the experience, albeit at a slightly reduced pleasure level. Decisions! :huh:

4F20289F-AD5F-44E3-99DC-8DDFA89F98EF.jpeg

You don't say how many you normally eat at once. I eat 2 at a time so for me the answer is easy.  My mom eats 3 at a time.  When she comes to a situation like this, she eats 3, then complains about how M&M cheated her out of 2 M&Ms. 

I remember I was in my 20s when she told me this.  I asked her how she knew she had been cheated and it wasn't that they gave her some extra.  She said she never counted them, but that usually eating 3 at a time came out right.  So she always figured when it didn't, she had been cheated. 

Archived