SASS Wire Forum

What? Now I can’t wear my Hawaiian shirts?

Utah Bob #35998

Oh Please...these handwringing bedwetters look for any reason to wet themselves. 

The writer of this story would have a fit if he (she) saw how I dress for work 3 days a week. Khaki cargo pants, black Bates “cop” boots and an Aloha Shirt. It’s what I wore today...I am a scary scary man! :P

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh Please...these handwringing bedwetters look for any reason to wet themselves. 

The writer of this story would have a fit if he (she) saw how I dress for work 3 days a week. Khaki cargo pants, black Bates “cop” boots and an Aloha Shirt. It’s what I wore today...I am a scary scary man! :P

Well, that you are, Pat.   :lol:

And I always thought those Hawaiians had nice shirts. 

A lotta class for a casual wear. 

Well , I expect to be doomed soon. I can't seem to assign my brain to look for ulterior motive in every thing around me. 

Plus , I think the author of the article is totally full of (yea , that stuff ).

Rex , who has no Hawaiian shirts , but does have some cargo pants. I guess that makes me a half far-right radical.

I have a few Tommy Bahama shirts.  Keeping ‘em; wearing ‘em

The author of that article is so full of crap that his eyes are changing color and his breath is the same on both ends!!  :rolleyes:

Gotta get me one or two of them High Wyan shirts!!!  :o  :lol:

You know, just reading through this thread, got mr to thinking. 

When did normal behaving citizens become radical because of their belief. 

Right, left or indifferent, whose da&%:angry: business is it anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

I got the shirts, just need the camo pants and the super duper tactical vest and I'm all set!

Ooooh...I have a vest somewhere too...2 actually. One for dove hunting and one for keeping a hanger occupied in my closet. 

24 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

The author of that article is so full of crap that his eyes are changing color and his breath is the same on both ends!!  :rolleyes:

Gotta get me one or two of them High Wyan shirts!!!  :o  :lol:

Note his academic qualifications.

3 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Ooooh...I have a vest somewhere too...2 actually. One for dove hunting and one for keeping a hanger occupied in my closet. 

Come to think of it, I can dig out my coyote hunting camo pants, and I think I may even have a tactical vest tucked away in a closet somewhere that my son got me for Christmas in a military surplus store several years ago! Bingo!

Well, I guess I am SOL. I have nothing Tactical to wear. And according to Subdeacon Joe, if

I go out nude, some pig is going to come along and steal my lap top. What the heck does a 

pig need a lap top for? I guess that would be the least of my problems if I was walking around

nude in public. 

29 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

I guess that would be the least of my problems if I was walking around

nude in public. 

Probably not a big deal...

:ph34r:

I’ll be dipped in stuff if I’d ever put that crap on over my laid back relaxin uniform..
If I go “tactical” it’ll be a whole other story. :angry:

2 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

You know, just reading through this thread, got mr to thinking. 

When did normal behaving citizens become radical because of their belief. 

Right, left or indifferent, whose da&%:angry: business is it anyway. 

The left just wants to demonize anyone they can . Look at how they have tried to say the ok sign is racist. The only thing it’s ever meant to me my entire life is , ok . If there still was allot of racism in the US they wouldn’t need to make this stuff up 

:ph34r:  I happen to LIKE my Hawaiian shirts.  Nicely obscures my appendix carry in my store.  I wear my cargo pants (OD or plain tan ripstop) because they're COMFORTABLE (and since I sell them, I get them wholesale) and  they allow me to carry my Swiss Army knife, larger box-opening knife, Surefire Scorpion, and key to my display cabinets (all necessary for my daily work) each in separate pockets.

IF I ever do go 'tactical', no one will have to guess or wonder.......

11 minutes ago, Irish-Pat said:

Thomas Magnum Wore khakis. Detroit Tigers cap and Hawaiian shirts and it worked pretty good for him

Well. I wouldn’t go so far as a Tigers cap. ;)

I never heard of those Bugaloo dudes, but I have worn Hawaiian shirts for a long time to more easily conceal what I'm carrying. They usually go with cargo shorts and flip flops or tennis shoes. Winter is a different story, then I can break out a leather vest, jeans and a cowboy shirt with snaps.

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

The Tigers cap was the best part :) 

My Dad thought so. He was from Dearborn.

10 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

My Dad thought so. He was from Dearborn.

Sometimes I don’t like to admit it but I was born and raised in Saginaw. Or Sagnasty as some refer to it . Detroit is a interesting social experiment 

6 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

....... so ................ if I get a Tigers cap .......... I can drive a Ferrari around an island in the Pacific ?

:rolleyes:

Yup. All it takes is money.

https://www.sixt.com/luxury-cars/honolulu/?sxamc=Google|Search&sefir=1&k_user_id=_k_CjwKCAjwmrn5BRB2EiwAZgL9omBaHa1cSA0SUKohLOMenaBD_nixiU6cL6ycM7o4_JnJbgUS32qS3BoCaCgQAvD_BwE_k_&gclid=CjwKCAjwmrn5BRB2EiwAZgL9omBaHa1cSA0SUKohLOMenaBD_nixiU6cL6ycM7o4_JnJbgUS32qS3BoCaCgQAvD_BwE#/

17 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

....... so ................ if I get a Tigers cap .......... I can drive a Ferrari around an island in the Pacific ?

:rolleyes:

Probably better if you drive ON an island in the Pacific.  AROUND it is wet and might contribute to rust, mildew, and fish breath.

lets be fair here - those shirts are island cammo , you can see why that might get misunderstood , everything is fair game and nothing is sacred , this is not the country i grew up in as a kid 

Archived