SASS Wire Forum

Firelands Peacemakers

Rye Miles #13621

Our club The Firelands Peacemakers is listed on the "affliated clubs" on the website but it was left out of the Chronicle. I emailed Misty twice and she never got back to me.

Is there someone else we can contact? We paid our fee and have been a SASS Club for years! (We had a one year hiatus but got back a couple years ago)

Anyone?? 

www.firelandspeacemakers.com

Ruby is the club administrator.  She helped us with a quick turn around.

Ruby Ruthless

SASS Club Administrator

Single Action Shooting Society

ruby@sassnet.com

Office:(505)-843-1320

Toll Free: 877-411-SASS

1 hour ago, Johnny Longpants said:

Ruby is the club administrator.  She helped us with a quick turn around.

Ruby Ruthless

SASS Club Administrator

Single Action Shooting Society

ruby@sassnet.com

Office:(505)-843-1320

Toll Free: 877-411-SASS

Thanks Johnny, I emailed her.

Ruby is awesome, she got right back to me. We’re straightening it out. ;)

On 8/7/2020 at 7:44 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Our club The Firelands Peacemakers is listed on the "affliated clubs" on the website but it was left out of the Chronicle. I emailed Misty twice and she never got back to me.

Is there someone else we can contact? We paid our fee and have been a SASS Club for years! (We had a one year hiatus but got back a couple years ago)

Anyone?? 

www.firelandspeacemakers.com

Hi Rye, 

I"m glad to hear Ruby took care of you. I'm sorry to hear you emailed me without a response; I just double checked and don't have a thing (I checked spam folder too!). I'm not sure what happened, but please know that I'm not in the habit of not replying to member emails- at all! I'm sorry I didn't get your emails. 

In the future, picking up the phone and giving us a call at HQ is also an immediate means to getting the help needed! 

Again, apologies. 

Misty

1 hour ago, Misty Moonshine said:

Hi Rye, 

I"m glad to hear Ruby took care of you. I'm sorry to hear you emailed me without a response; I just double checked and don't have a thing (I checked spam folder too!). I'm not sure what happened, but please know that I'm not in the habit of not replying to member emails- at all! I'm sorry I didn't get your emails. 

In the future, picking up the phone and giving us a call at HQ is also an immediate means to getting the help needed! 

Again, apologies. 

Misty

Thanks Misty! I'll remember that in the future. Happy Trails, Rye;)

Archived