SASS Wire Forum

WTT: Ruger Bisley Vaquero for Rossi 92?--Traded

Hi All!

Bought a Ruger Bisley Vaquero in 45 colt, 5 1/2 inch barrel, Stainless steel, rosewood grips awhile back as I thought I'd like to try that grip frame.  Turns out I like plowhandles much better so this has just sat in the safe.  Shot a few smokeless rounds out of it, cleaned it and put it away.  This is an old model Bisley Vaquero with the larger frame, box stock.

Thought I'd see if anybody would like to trade.  Am interested in getting another Rossi '92, carbine or rifle (but not the 16 inch barrel models; needs to hold 10 rounds).  Blue or stainless steel, 45 colt or especially 44-40, maybe even 44mag.  Not looking for anything tricked out or slicked up; anybody got a stock back up that's gathering dust?

I'd handle shipping from my FFL on my end and the other pard would handle the shipping from their  FFL on their end. 

thumbnail_IMG_0504.jpg

I'm not looking for such a thing, but I've never had a Bisley and I've got too many of those Rossi .44-40's - here's the best of the bunch. Essentially new condition, with only one flaw worth mentioning. It looks a lot worse in the picture than it really is.

RightSide.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

StockDing.jpg

Archived