SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - Uberti .38/357 1873 20" Rifle Ready To Go

Cypress Sun

1 - Uberti .38/357  1873 20" Straight Stock Rifle in original box. Rifle has 3rd gen C & I short stroke kit,  aluminum carrier, whisper springs, buckhorn rear/brass front sight, one piece firing pin, leather lever wrap, 11 + 1 capacity. Action work was by Guncraft in Ruskin and my Dad, Cypress Sam. Has the normal cart/table/horse dings in wood. 

Price: $1,250.00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL in lower 48. Buyer is responsible to insure that this firearm is legal in their own state.

Price deduction for face to face sale with Florida resident within 25 miles of my location.

SOLD 8/21

20200806_123900.jpg

20200806_123847.jpg

20200806_124440.jpg

20200806_123841.jpg

20200806_124403.jpg

20200806_124045.jpg

20200806_123826.jpg

20200806_123930.jpg

20200806_123921.jpg

20200806_123904.jpg

20200806_123803.jpg

20200806_124030.jpg

20200806_123744.jpg

20200806_124010.jpg

20200806_123719.jpg

20200806_123957.jpg

20200806_123942.jpg

Hello Cypress Sun. I am in the market for a rifle. My co shooter Santa Rosa Slinger sent me your post. I will be shooting Saturday at the Antelope club shoot.  I am local and a new shooter getting my guns together for shooting in this fun sport.  Will you be going this Saturday?

I have been going to say hello in the morning but haven't been shooting. I'll go tomorrow if you are interested in the rifle....heck, may even shoot a few stages.

See you in the am. 

Sun

7 minutes ago, KERRY ROBERTSON said:

Hello Cypress Sun. I am in the market for a rifle. My co shooter Santa Rosa Slinger sent me your post. I will be shooting Saturday at the Antelope club shoot.  I am local and a new shooter getting my guns together for shooting in this fun sport.  Will you be going this Saturday?

Wish i was ready to shoot tomorrow.  Im also looking to get to my first match.  It’d be fun to shoot with another newer shooter

my son usually shoots in the youth program at WAC a few bays down so i get to see all of the cowboys, just never made it to a match yet.

16 hours ago, KERRY ROBERTSON said:

Haha, thank you for the shout-out, Camo Cowboy! Cypress Sun is a great guy and was there for my very first few matches, so it seemed only fitting that I point out his listing to you as a fellow newer shooter since you’re in the exciting “acquisition phase” of cowboy action shooting. ;)

16 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I have been going to say hello in the morning but haven't been shooting. I'll go tomorrow if you are interested in the rifle....heck, may even shoot a few stages.

See you in the am. 

Sun

Looking forward to seeing you in the morning, Sun! It has been nice to see you in passing when you come by to say hello before the matches, but it would be great to shoot with you again if you do stick around!

3 hours ago, heckofagator said:

Wish i was ready to shoot tomorrow.  Im also looking to get to my first match.  It’d be fun to shoot with another newer shooter

my son usually shoots in the youth program at WAC a few bays down so i get to see all of the cowboys, just never made it to a match yet.

This may be too late for you to see before the morning... but if not, please do come out, especially if what you mean by “not ready” is “I don’t have the guns” (as opposed to psychologically ready or something else)! I can almost guarantee that someone — myself included — will ensure that you get a taste of our sport if you come. Look/ask for any of us if you decide to come!

Hello Cypress Sun,

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a Winchester (Miroku made) 1895 in 38-55.  I bought it last year and--at most-shot 100-120 rounds through it.  It has a Lee Shaver medium long range sight on it.  It's a very accurate rifle.  You can't use my scores as an example but when I got my ducks in a row, I could hit out to 500 yards.  It has a couple of small dings on the forearm where I had my sticks reversed and no padding.  I have more in it than what you are asking but its present value would equal what you are asking.

There is absolutely nothing wring with the rifle.  The only problem is the closest match is over 2 1/2 hours away.  And half the time is unuseable due to rain.

Dr. O. R. Vet

1 hour ago, Dr. O. R. Vet said:

Hello Cypress Sun,

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a Winchester (Miroku made) 1895 in 38-55.  I bought it last year and--at most-shot 100-120 rounds through it.  It has a Lee Shaver medium long range sight on it.  It's a very accurate rifle.  You can't use my scores as an example but when I got my ducks in a row, I could hit out to 500 yards.  It has a couple of small dings on the forearm where I had my sticks reversed and no padding.  I have more in it than what you are asking but its present value would equal what you are asking.

There is absolutely nothing wring with the rifle.  The only problem is the closest match is over 2 1/2 hours away.  And half the time is unuseable due to rain.

Dr. O. R. Vet

I appreciate the offer and it's tempting but I'm not looking for trades at this time. Thanks anyway.

Sun

Well load up and come on up to Kentucky, I’m sure ole Copperhead Joe’s got room for one more!

2 hours ago, KERRY ROBERTSON said:

I am ready to buy your rifle.  let me know what works best.  Just have to go to bank and get the gold bars!! LOL 

Sent you a PM.

12 hours ago, Guy Smiley said:

I would like to buy the rifle too and can send payment by PayPal, Venmo, or Google. I sent you a PM with my phone number 

Kerry was first "I'll take it". If it fall through, it's yours. I did receive your PM and number.

Archived