SASS Wire Forum

My New Old Armies

Yul Lose

2 hours ago, Texas Red said:

Yul,

Taking a second look at your pistols....What length barrels did you decide on???

Regards

TR

5 1/2”.

I've been working on building myself a set, unfortunately for a couple years. You have given me some new ideas. Hope I can finish them in the next couple years.

Johnny Meadows

6 hours ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

I've been working on building myself a set, unfortunately for a couple years. You have given me some new ideas. Hope I can finish them in the next couple years.

Johnny Meadows

Sounds like a retirement sale coming around in a couple of years...Do a good job on them....We will be waiting for the sale....

I am getting some good ideas also....Just need to find where I put all my ROAs.....

Texas Lizard

9 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

Sounds like a retirement sale coming around in a couple of years...Do a good job on them....We will be waiting for the sale....

I am getting some good ideas also....Just need to find where I put all my ROAs.....

Texas Lizard

Having watched your buying habits for the past 10 years or so I don't think this is out of the question for your storage facility.

brown and blue wooden cabinet

2 minutes ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Having watched your buying habits for the past 10 years or so I don't think this is out of the question for your storage facility.

brown and blue wooden cabinet

Too organized, I imagine this:

indy1.jpg.ef4ab4848e7adbdeb76ad82742769d97.jpg

The second picture is most like correct....Son worried when demise happens he will need to clean out some things....He is not sure he has a month of time to do it...

Texas Lizard

Think I need to start a clean up sooner rather than later...At least make it look like the first picture....Will try anyway....

Mystery Solved.... Now we know who one of the "Top Men" is................... ;)

I don’t know if it was the Old Armies or not but I shot clean at Cajon today and only one stage over 30 seconds which was a first for me. I got a whole bunch of compliments on the Old Armies and Snake Oil George might be getting busier.

Archived