SASS Wire Forum

Who reloads SASS ammo commercially?

On 8/4/2020 at 3:25 AM, Marshal Cogburn SASS # 8454 said:

OUT OF STOCK

My website is marked out of stock CONTACT for availability to protect sales ONLY TO SASS/COWBOY shooters and NOT the general public.  If you want honest to goodness cowboy cartridges, contact me at bulletsbyscarlett@gmail.com  

PLEASE NOTE:  My website says to CONTACT SCARLETT to inquire about Cowboy Cartridges in 38 Special and 45 Colt.  The 45 ACP are out of stock indefinitely.

I have taken my cartridges off of the website in order to limit sales to ONLY SASS and COWBOY shooters.  SASS/Cowboys are for whom the ammo is produced so I am going to do my best to provide, as long as I can, the best ammo to the folks who support me.

I know it is clearly stated on my website because I have gotten numerous inquiries - email and phone.

Big hugs,

Scarlett

21 minutes ago, Irish-Pat said:

Try Georgia Ammo or Georgia Arms

They are shut down...no components.

On 8/9/2020 at 6:19 PM, Scarlett said:

PLEASE NOTE:  My website says to CONTACT SCARLETT to inquire about Cowboy Cartridges in 38 Special and 45 Colt.  The 45 ACP are out of stock indefinitely.

I have taken my cartridges off of the website in order to limit sales to ONLY SASS and COWBOY shooters.  SASS/Cowboys are for whom the ammo is produced so I am going to do my best to provide, as long as I can, the best ammo to the folks who support me.

I know it is clearly stated on my website because I have gotten numerous inquiries - email and phone.

Big hugs,

Scarlett

Come for the bullets,

Stay for the hugs!

BUFFALO ARMS. They offer smokeless and black powder in every caliber you want and in regular and in low recoil versions . I even bought some .50-140 black powder cartridges once when I needed them and didn't have time to reload.  :unsure:

Shooting CAS and NRA Bullseye both require reloading to avoid bankruptcy.  :P

Archived