SASS Wire Forum

WTB NM Ruger Bisley Vaquero 45LC

I am looking for NIB or like new Ruger NM Bisley Vaquero Stainless 5.5 barrel chambered in 45 LC.     I have 1 already and I need another to make a pair.  

I am also looking for a Dillon 650 45LC conversion kit.

I have a plethora  of non CAS rifles and pistols as trade fodder if your willing to trade as well.

Skinny  

On 8/1/2020 at 9:37 AM, Skinny snake eyes pickins said:

I am looking for NIB or like new Ruger NM Bisley Vaquero Stainless 5.5 barrel chambered in 45 LC.     I have 1 already and I need another to make a pair.  

I am also looking for a Dillon 650 45LC conversion kit.

I have a plethora  of non CAS rifles and pistols as trade fodder if your willing to trade as well.

Skinny  

I have a pair. New in box.  High gloss stainless. Ivory grips. Would like to get $1600 for the pair. Ship to FFL. Msg me if interested. 

Blazin Bill

Thanks Bill 

I already have one.  I just need one more.  I am trying to get two complete set ups so my son can shoot with me.   I can shoot 45 LC and he will shoot my trusty 38s

On 8/3/2020 at 9:35 AM, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

Do you need the 45colt dies also, or just the caliber conversion?

Just the caliber conversion unless they are Dillon Dies.  I have a nice set of RCBS carbide but they are cumbersome in the 650.

56 minutes ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

I've got the caliber conversion for $50 and a set of Dillon 45 Colt dies for $60 + shipping

I will take them both.  I can do PayPal if you like.  send me Payment info please.

Thanks 

Larry

Archived