SASS Wire Forum

How Did You Spend Your Time During The Pandemic?

Subdeacon Joe

Good stuff.

I would have guessed  that the batteries would last longer than they did.  Must be a lot of friction in there.  He should make little roller bearing collars for those magnets, or maybe teflon skids!  :D

14 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Ask and you shall receive. :D

Wow! That was cool, SD. I didn't know you could do that. :)

Simple "solenoid technology."

Personally, I have watched every episode of NCIA, the various Star Trek series, Babylon 5, Waiting for God,  and a herd of others.  Also reorganized my work shop (WOW, I didn't know I had one of those, and there's something I've been looking for since I moved in, I wonder why I bough eight of those, etc.), had my kitchen and dining room remodeled (because of a busted pipe under the floor), made two fringed rifle cases with store bought beadwork, added a two coyote tail collar neck warmer to a buckskin coat, had sights put on my '73 and '95 rifles, put together a soon-to-be-unveiled brace of 1860 Army revolvers, and made several buildings for my toy train layout.

I ain't bored and have a few years worth of projects backed up.

When the lockdown started, I taped five sheets of paper to the closet door and listed out 44 thing that I needed to try and get done.  Everything from taxes, to gun cleaning, loading ammo, sorting through boxes--a ton of stuff.  Was talking about my list to the girlfriend and we were patting me on the back for getting twenty-eight of the things done so far.  Then I pop on to YouTube and some a$$hat has a video where he took a shelf from his living room and made a damn guitar out of the thing during quarantine--story of my life, just when I think I've done awesome, somebody comes along with something way cooler than me!

My life didn't change a whole lot. Cut wood, sprayed weeds, branded calves, the usual ranch stuff...

Those are pretty cool, though!

Disinfected 200 plus mail boxes over and over and over ad infinitem. Lost half of my hours at work, don't ride in the company truck no more, made up my own home brew disinfectant, and am using my personal vehicle as a work ride now:rolleyes::blink::mellow::blush:

Archived