SASS Wire Forum

Hornady customer service

Snake-eye, SASS#45097

My hats off to Hornady again for their excellent customer service. I was having problems with some older shell plates that were converted to the new LNL press. I was given a return authorization to ship the plates back to them and in a week I received two new replacements. They both work flawlessly. It’s a great press and the support Hornady provides is exceptional. Thank you Hornady.

I was a retail gun dealer for 10 years, and have been a consumer of Hornady products for 30.  While I have had very few problems with their products over that time - when I (or my customers) have they are rock-solid.  Was just reminded of that this week!  Refreshing these days. . . . 

I know a lot of the guys that work there, and they take great pride in their customer service. A few times I have broken decapping pins due to my own screw up, and when I called customer service each time I even told them it was my fault, and they refused to allow me to pay for it, and sent me a new one each time.

49 minutes ago, Slowhand Bob, 24229 said:

Wonder what it would cost to send a pair of these back for a complete overhaul?  Been setting up in a humid attic for several years now and look like boat anchors!!!

Give them a call. I bet you would be surprised at how little the cost is (if any). They are also good for offering generous trade in allowances if you wanted a new rig

Archived