SASS Wire Forum

SOLD-Double Loop Hand Carved Holsters- Lower Price

For sale are a right- and left-hand strong side holster(s). These are my version of a double loop version of the F.A. Meanea Saddlery, out of Cheyenne, WY. In the 1890s style holster. Both of the holsters are hand carved, hand stamped, and hand sewn. 

Only Hermann Oak veg tanned leather was used. There is no lining. Each holster is finished in a dark brown finish with a wax finish. The holsters are shown with a 5 ½” Ruger Vaquero and on a 2 ½” money belt. The Ruger Vaquero(s) and the money belt are NOT part of this sale but are shown for fit ONLY.  A New Ruger Vaquero also fits nicely, just sits an 1/8” deeper. Holsters have a sewn in toe plug, so 5 ½ “barrel is the maximum size that fits. These holsters were made 15 years ago and then used to compete in Classic Cowboy for one shooting season, been sitting on the shelf ever since. They show some inside wear but look good and are completely functional.

I am selling the left and right strong side holsters for $150 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

First, I’ll take it, here on the wire, gets it.

Questions? PM me for a fast response.

Thanks for looking.

J. J. Longley SASS 38655

IMG_2265.jpeg

IMG_2197.jpeg

IMG_2196.jpeg

IMG_2266.jpeg

IMG_2267.jpeg

IMG_2268.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 

I’m Ed Kucinski, and I’m just getting into the sport, and am over at the Johnson Creek Regulators in Canton MI.  
I have a Ruger Blackhawk in 357, so I think they fit your holster.   Also what size cartridge loops do you have?   
you can email me back or text to 734-748-7375.   Since I’m nearby this may be easy to do.   

thanks. 

Archived