SASS Wire Forum

Garry James this Sunday, 8/02/20 on The Gunslinger Hour!

This Sunday, Aug. 2nd at 7am PST The Gunslinger Hour Radio Show with Jeff Taverner (Hud) & The Professor, Mark Romano will have on the world’s foremost expert on the history and the technology of firearms, journalist, author, TV personality, and Senior Editor at Guns & Ammo Magazine, Garry James as their special guest as well as Rick Travis from the Imperial Valley Rifle and Pistol Association, to give us updates on the fight to preserve or 2nd Amendment gun rights.

Tune in; call in, listen to the podcast later on KABC 790 AM Radio, Los Angeles!

https://gunslingerradio.com/

Cheers,
FJT
(If I am violating any Forum protocols by posting here, please advise, and I will immediately remove this notice.)

21 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

it's here, ....... it's here ........... listened to it 5 times already.

Mr. James is quite a fellow, .... I'd love to meet him. .... but I ain't touching that Noch Volley gun  :ph34r:

What a great guest, indeed!  We're looking forward to having him back.  And yes, I'll take a pass on hoisting and firing the Nock gun!

Thanks for listening in, WJ.

Cheers,

FJT

On 7/30/2020 at 4:35 PM, Frederick Jackson Turner said:

This Sunday, Aug. 2nd at 7am PST The Gunslinger Hour Radio Show with Jeff Taverner (Hud) & The Professor, Mark Romano will have on the world’s foremost expert on the history and the technology of firearms, journalist, author, TV personality, and Senior Editor at Guns & Ammo Magazine, Garry James as their special guest as well as Rick Travis from the Imperial Valley Rifle and Pistol Association, to give us updates on the fight to preserve or 2nd Amendment gun rights.

Tune in; call in, listen to the podcast later on KABC 790 AM Radio, Los Angeles!

https://gunslingerradio.com/

Cheers,
FJT
(If I am violating any Forum protocols by posting here, please advise, and I will immediately remove this notice.)

FJT,

I apologize for the person who made those comments, and for not catching it sooner.  I have also removed all comments that mentioned those removed posts.  Thank you for your radio program, your, (and Hud's), contributions to the game over the years, and your music!

Eli

Archived