Pat Riot Countdown!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

image.png.d0887db4f12d34f0447cd94222a1b1ea.pngDAYS

1956 Harley-Davidson 125 Hummer

That’s a cool little bike. :D

My uncle rebuilt a Hummer in the late 60's (not restored, just got it running). I rode it a bit. It would do 40 mph downhill with a 50 mph tailwind! You could plant your feet and it was unable to move under full throttle.

One winter, five of us were sitting around during a heavy wet snow and came up with the idea to ride about 10 miles over to another town for a cup of coffee. We suited up as best as we could and took off with me riding the Hummer.

Along the way,  I had to keep wiping the snow off of my face shield so I could see where I was going. 

We came to a T intersection and one bike (I think a Honda 350) slid off of the road into a ditch about 3 feet deep. He could not get out because of the snow so we parked on the highway (there was NO traffic) and pushed him out.

We got to the restaurant (which was surprisingly open but empty) completely covered in snow., had our coffee and headed back home!:D

7 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

image.png.0547f098091ec5b4472c495381979fd9.png DAYS

Boy is it getting hard to keep my mouth shut at work...123 days.....gotta keep the prize in mind...:D

Pat, just smile and tell em how many days are left! Rub it in!

I need to start a diary…

”Count Down: Day 115 and my attitude is getting worse. The idiots are at the gate and I fear they will get through and cause more stress, mayhem and stupidity. I can’t seem to shake the feeling that they are going to ruin things for me somehow…or worse, I may contract the diseases they carry. Any day now a report will come out that “stupidity and ignorance combined with self-centeredness and ego is contagious and the world has been in a pandemic for years but we have been too affected to recognize it.”
Tomorrow’s Saturday, maybe that day will offer a reprieve…who knows?”

:lol:

On 3/11/2022 at 8:18 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I need to start a diary…

”Count Down: Day 115 and my attitude is getting worse. The idiots are at the gate and I fear they will get through and cause more stress, mayhem and stupidity. I can’t seem to shake the feeling that they are going to ruin things for me somehow…or worse, I may contract the diseases they carry. Any day now a report will come out that “stupidity and ignorance combined with self-centeredness and ego is contagious and the world has been in a pandemic for years but we have been too affected to recognize it.”
Tomorrow’s Saturday, maybe that day will offer a reprieve…who knows?”

:lol:

I feel your pain! 

Archived