Pat Riot Countdown!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oldest joke in human history:

10 oldest jokes in human history, from as long ago as 1900 BC - Insider

Yeah, I didn't get it either...

A Priest, a Rabbi and the Pharoah walk into a bar... Hey, it was dark in those days.

4 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Packard 733

Ohhhhh! My mistake....:P

6 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Pat waking up 700 dats from now.

d04192f1-4949-4af7-8568-851fe2def2f7.jpg

Now you can just stop that! No bad ju-ju please. ;)

I used to tease my wife that if something happened that my retirement fund disappeared that we would go all “Bonnie & Clyde” and rob banks to fund our retirement. If we got away with it we could find our retirement. If we didn’t, we’d have a place to stay with meals and free medical.  She never really cottoned to idea for some reason. :lol:

With Pat retiring out of California, perhaps he should stock up before he moves to a new state.

Here's a suggestion:

57442ae88bd65.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

image.png.a9ac5b869e8cd11bcb47f31839f6dbd6.png

image.png.5b803e24314ce7eea08c7df06f949ca3.png

image.png.70ff99da7cce294213fef803e5355dd3.png

Thank you very much, Injun Ryder. :D

And THANK YOU for my count down. It comes in really handy when people at work p*** me off. I just think “I have this many days until I don’t have to put up with this any more.” It puts a smile on my face. :) Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

You're quite welcome.:D

(I can relate. I was planning to retire at 66 but got so fed up with the work environment that I retired a year earlier than I planned.):angry:

When I was planning to retire, the Missus and I went for a meeting with the advisor. He figured up the numbers based on retiring in '18. We then asked what the difference would be if I left in 17 and it was about 200 a month. My wife looked at me and said "You spend that in lunches". So I got to go a year earlier than I expected. That was great!

2 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

When I was planning to retire, the Missus and I went for a meeting with the advisor. He figured up the numbers based on retiring in '18. We then asked what the difference would be if I left in 17 and it was about 200 a month. My wife looked at me and said "You spend that in lunches". So I got to go a year earlier than I expected. That was great!

We could retire now if we wanted to live on Ramen and box meals and live in a shoebox. We decided to wait so we could have meat on occasion and live in a little better shoebox. ;) :lol:

Just now, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

We could retire now if we wanted to live on Ramen and box meals and live in a shoebox. We decided to wait so we could have meat on occasion and live in a little better shoebox. ;) :lol:

Better reason to move to Missouri or Arkansas. Escape while you can! If you come here, we've got a great SASS club and I will even buy you the best BBQd brisket sammich you will ever eat!

Archived