SASS Wire Forum

Pat Riot Countdown!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No state income tax in Nevada.  Finagler, I do not have a job.  That is why It’s called retirement.  I have been doing some leather crafting, and was in a few local inde films.  

20 hours ago, MizPete said:

ABC.

In NC, means Anybody But Carolina.

Everywhere else, Anywhere but California.

Around here, when you say that you're from LA, folks think that you mean that you grew up south of Troy in Lower Alabama.:rolleyes:

AAWWW!!

Why not? (Stamps feet in tantrum, trying to get his way!)

55 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

AAWWW!!

Why not? (Stamps feet in tantrum, trying to get his way!)

Not necessary. ;)

On 8/6/2020 at 2:44 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Not necessary. ;)

TOO DEPRESSING ?

OH and now 899 days.

I am compiling a list of guns that I  want to buy when I get out of KA that I cannot buy here. One of the first things I want when I leave here is  a Suppressor for the Non-Commie AR-15 I  am going to build. I am also going to buy a scary Glock 44 .22LR and a Browning Buckmark. Two evil  weapons that are not available here. I also wanta dozen 33 round Glock Mags...just because!

A few years ago here in Reno, I bought an AR15, 1,000 rounds of ammo, and several 30 round magazines.  It took me about 45 minutes from the time I walked in and browsed to the time I was putting my purchase in my pick up truck to go home.

897 DAYS!!!!

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I am compiling a list of guns that I  want to buy when I get out of KA that I cannot buy here. One of the first things I want when I leave here is  a Suppressor for the Non-Commie AR-15 I  am going to build. I am also going to buy a scary Glock 44 .22LR and a Browning Buckmark. Two evil  weapons that are not available here. I also wanta dozen 33 round Glock Mags...just because!

All available in AZ. And, along with Mayobard's statement - one stop shopping!

1 hour ago, MAYOBARD SASS #13025L said:

A few years ago here in Reno, I bought an AR15, 1,000 rounds of ammo, and several 30 round magazines.  It took me about 45 minutes from the time I walked in and browsed to the time I was putting my purchase in my pick up truck to go home.

Same in Oregon.

That's okay. If my bosses at work keep up their BS my time here may be a lot shorter. 

45 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

897 DAYS!!!!

All available in AZ. And, along with Mayobard's statement - one stop shopping!

Lots of good stuff in Arizona.  Just two problems here:  The Phoenix mega-hive, and liberal immigrants for other states.  Oh, yeah.  I also can't find a decent sized lemon in the whole state.

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

........... how much longer is this gonna take ?

52 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

We'll find out tomorrow!:lol:

Are we there yet?

1 hour ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

short

Not short enough...but my Grandmother told me not to wish my life away so I will tough it out. :D

Archived