SASS Wire Forum

WTB Walther PPK/S

Kid Rich

Real Walther or S&W?

I have a S&W PPK s they are covered under Walter warranty. The longer tag is nice. I also just purchased the 22 in alloy and stainless it is a pleasure to shoot also. No jams on either ☘️ Pat

Popular gun if you are referring to the Interarms stainless version. I traded mine for a PP in .380, might not have made the best trade but I knew the PP was harder to find. I believe the store has it listed for $599 if you are interested I can send info in a private message. Down here those models go for $600 to $700 in SE FL. 

Interarms was made for a while then S&W made them. Now they are being made by Walther again.

I have a Walther made .22 and am looking for a Walther made .380. However, if you could send me a PM with that info I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

kR

On 7/30/2020 at 11:28 PM, Kid Rich said:

Interarms was made for a while then S&W made them. Now they are being made by Walther again.

I have a Walther made .22 and am looking for a Walther made .380. However, if you could send me a PM with that info I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

kR

Really?  I didn’t think Walther would adopt the longer “beaver tail” that S&W came up with?  I really don’t like it myself and would go back to the old design but that’s me. Thanks for the update. 

17 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

I'm not sure that they did use the S&W design for the beavertail.

kR

Just on the website and the extended tail is the model that they showed for the stainless version. Not sure if Walther is buying the frames from SW as they did for the P99 back when. I believe that is part of the reason/cause of the Interarms version being price so high. 

On 7/29/2020 at 2:16 PM, Kid Rich said:

I would like to buy a Walther PPK/S Stainless or blued 380. Anybody got one?

kR

I have one in SS with the serial number ending in “ 007 “.  $2500.00...

On 8/2/2020 at 11:37 AM, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

Just on the website and the extended tail is the model that they showed for the stainless version. Not sure if Walther is buying the frames from SW as they did for the P99 back when. I believe that is part of the reason/cause of the Interarms version being price so high. 

Just watched a video about them and the magwell and beavertail were extended so PPK/S could meet the requirements for size and weight for importation into US.

kR

3 hours ago, Marshal Cogburn SASS # 8454 said:

I have one in SS with the serial number ending in “ 007 “.  $2500.00...

Thats a bit more than I wanted to pay for a PPK that I'm buying to shoot, thanks for offering.

kR

5 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

Thats a bit more than I wanted to pay for a PPK that I'm buying to shoot, thanks for offering.

kR

I understand...

Archived