SASS Wire Forum

SASS Kentucky State Championship 20 years!

The 20th SASS Kentucky State Match will be held on August 20, 21, and 22 at Ponderosa Pines Manchester Ky, home of the Black Gold Shootout.  We had to move from our May date too August because of this THING  we are going through. But we going through with it this time. We will be making as many safety precautions  as possible. Smaller posse's, we added two new stages to allow more distancing, we have about 7500 square feet of event area to allow space. Come be a part of our 20 reunion!!!

One of the best places to shoot and to play cowboy!!  

Hoping I’ll be able to make it!!

Haven't been there for two weeks......time to go back!!!!!!

Made the first 4, but after getting shot at each one by one of the ladies shooting I thought I better stop (health things interfered).  Wish I could make it.

Be there Thursday morning that week. Motel reserved, ammo ready. BG was great and I figure State will be also.

REMEMBER!!  Behaving badly is STILL behaving.

It IS a little different than Black Gold!!   More proper decorum is appreciated...

Ain’t gonna get to go!!  STILL got the open incision on my foot!  It has healed up a bunch, but it’s still got me off my feet.

I saw the mural on Schoolmarm’s Facebook thing!  WOW!!

Y'all have a great time!!  Wishin' I was able to be there!!

Yep, Lady T and I are heading out tomorrow morning. Should be set-up by noon. Let the good times began

Blackwater, Hate to hear you are still off of your feet. Take care of yourself and we will see you at TN I hope.

Archived