SASS Wire Forum

360 camera video

Mister Badly

Beyond cool camera set up you got there. Might have me looking at the next newest investment...<_<

Be interested in what all you used if your willing to share your ways.

I couldn't figure it out.  I was mostly seeing people's feet.  Lower half of people shuffling past.  Shooting going on off camera.  Oh!  Now I get it.  Watched it on my tablet.   I'll have to see what it looks like streamed to the TV. 

1 hour ago, Warden Callaway said:

I couldn't figure it out.  I was mostly seeing people's feet.  Lower half of people shuffling past.  Shooting going on off camera.  Oh!  Now I get it.  Watched it on my tablet.   I'll have to see what it looks like streamed to the TV. 

There is an app on the page when you bring it up. Had to click on it.  I walked around turning with the phone. Had some problems with my tablet but finally turned it the right way. Would really be cool with the video goggles he talked about.

All kinds of cool.  I had to turn the resolution down to see the video but it still looked good.  I love it when those SAAs go full auto.  And those stages look nice.  Are they really that roomy or is the camera making it look bigger? 

Is @Deadeye Dillard on the wire?  I'd like to see a picture of the camera he used to do that.  Was it a drone? 

5 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

All kinds of cool.  I had to turn the resolution down to see the video but it still looked good.  I love it when those SAAs go full auto.  And those stages look nice.  Are they really that roomy or is the camera making it look bigger? 

Is @Deadeye Dillard on the wire?  I'd like to see a picture of the camera he used to do that.  Was it a drone? 

https://forums.sassnet.com/index.php?/profile/86151-deadeye-dillard/

5 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

It's called the Insta360 One R

https://www.insta360.com/sal/one_r?insrc=INRIZIQ

It's probably the easiest 360 camera to use on the market.

Those stages really are that roomy!  It's a great range!

16 hours ago, Deadeye Dillard said:

It's called the Insta360 One R

https://www.insta360.com/sal/one_r?insrc=INRIZIQ

It's probably the easiest 360 camera to use on the market.

Those stages really are that roomy!  It's a great range!

Which camera option? Twin, Stand alone, or 360 (guessing its this one). and what did it all come with? Assuming the stand was extra?

1 hour ago, Green Valley Cowboy said:

Which camera option? Twin, Stand alone, or 360 (guessing its this one). and what did it all come with? Assuming the stand was extra?

I did the twin edition because it comes with a normal action camera lens (like GoPro).  If all you want is 360, it's 50 bucks cheaper.  All it comes with is the camera and cage to mount it to tripods, selfie sticks, etc.  They sell a lens guard for it, I never ended up getting it.  They sell memory cards separate but you can get better deals on Amazon for those.

The stand or "monopod" I use is this one

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DJ214K2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_kwfjFb8WGBY79

I don't know what the best ones are but I've been happy with this one.

Deadeye, I subscribed to your channel when you posted the first video. Your videos are some of the best I've ever seen on CAS techniques and the 360 match video was stunning.    I look forward eagerly to each new release!   

Archived