SASS Wire Forum

Tusco August 1st Match - Important Notes

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All,

Our next match is this coming Saturday August 1st. We will be using the same procedures as our last match. We are taking the Covid 19 virus seriously and will be taking some extra steps to provide as safe of an environment as we can.

What to expect:

·       We “recommend” a face covering.

·       We will have breakfast and lunch available for purchase. However, we ask that you go outside to eat. No inside dining.

·       Please bring exact money to pay for registration. This will limit the amount of times money is exchanged. Simply put, if you attended already this year and paid for Cowboy Membership, it’s $10, if you haven’t and need to pay your membership in addition to the match, it’s $20, if you only plan to shoot once at Tusco it’s $15. If it’s your first time ever shooting at Tusco, it’s Free, or if you have a Free match certificate.

·       Only one person at a time at the registration table. Once you register please head back outside.

·       We will have sanitizer at each stage.

·       Awards and Prizes will be handled a bit different as well. To be determined.

·       Please try to refrain from handshakes and hugs.

·       Give as much room as possible at the loading/unloading tables.

·       Even if you are not concerned about the Virus, please be considerate and respectful of others. 

·       If you do not feel well, please consider staying home. If you are “at risk” please consider staying home.

·       Following the SASS recommendations, we have a new range release form. We will need everyone to fill out a new range release form. Even if you have filled one out this year. You can find it on the website here: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/range-release There will be forms available at the range as well. But to cut down on contact, please bring a copy already filled out. If you filled one out in June or July, you are good. 

It looks like it will be Hot this Saturday. We will have Water available. 

Planning on setting up 5 stages. You can shoot the first stage you shoot twice, taking your best time. Scoring 5 stages. 

Registration starts at approx. 8:45am, Safety meeting at 10am. 

Thank you, Buckaroo Bubba

Have 5 fast & friendly stages for ya!
And don't forget Chuckwagon Pam's delicious Biscuits-n-Gravy -- Scrumpdidlyumptious!

See ya there!
--Dawg

Hey Bubba!!  Yepper, it's gonna be hot.  Be kind to us more seasoned shooters and set us up "Under Cover" pretty please.

Biscuits-N-Gravy-N-Gunpowder.  Awsemness you betcha!!

Weather says 84 high! It's not gonna be too bad. It won't get to 84 until 2:00-3:00

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/44653:4:US

11 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Ah Yes.  The noted Physician, Dr. Rye declares not gonna be too bad.  Based on infinite knowledge of Human Physiology.

It's about time you recognized my brilliance!!:lol:

Thank you to everyone who came out to shoot with us today at Tusco! Hope everyone had a great time!

Congrats to Cheyenne Culpepper our Top Overall and Men's Shooter and to Cayenne Kay our Top Overall Ladies Shooter!

Scores are up https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2020-scores

Only one more regular monthly match left before High Noon at Tusco!

Thank you for the support to our club!

Special thanks to Stone Creek Drifter, Lonesome Lil, and Split Rail for doing most of the setup on Friday Night!

Bubba

Great shoot even though my rifle broke and I otherwise stunk up the place with my shooting. Thanks to the entire Tusco crew and my posse. 

38 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Great shoot even though my rifle broke and I otherwise stunk up the place with my shooting. Thanks to the entire Tusco crew and my posse. 

Sorry your rifle broke but I bet it was a hoot watching you 

Archived