SASS Wire Forum

Browning 1895 for your consideration

:FlagAm:  For sale is a very nice example of a Browning 1895.  It is my understanding only 6,000 of these were produced.  4,000 chambered in 30:06 and 2,000 chambered in the original caliber of 30GOVT.  Serial number is 442.  This rifle was only taken to the range by original owner to start working up a load.  I purchased it a number of years ago and it has been in a safe ever since.  I have never fired it.  The metal shows out at 99.0+ % and the furniture has five or six minor handling/storage imperfections.  Rifle overall shows out virtually NIB.  Included in sale are 100 pieces of virgin brass and a set of dies including a Dillon .308 taper crimp die.  Original box, no manual.

I am asking SPF shipped insured from me to your FFL.  If you have any questions, feel free to post.  If you would like to discuss pricing, please P.M. with your offer or cell number.

Thank you for taking the time to look and any consideration given.

Regards,

Chas B. Wolfson

P1000871.JPG

P1000886.JPG

P1000887.JPG

P1000888.JPG

Photos.zip

Any trade interests? 

• 3 weeks later...

Completed deal with Chas B. Wolfson of a Browning 1895!  Chas B was great to do business with...great communication, description of item was spot on, price was fair value and packaging was good.  I would do business with Chas B again!

Paul

Archived