SASS Wire Forum

Lesson: Don't take your AK-47 to a "peaceful demonstration"

1 hour ago, Cat Brules said:

DO NOT be afraid to carry and protect yourself!   

CB

Concealed carry, no problem.  Let ‘em guess if we’re packing or not. 

Seamus

Carry concealed, so the thugs see you and think you are unarmed and are easy prey.

Carry openly, so the thugs see you and think, "I believe I will go find someone easier to mess with".

One thing to mention and that is the individual or individuals that shot at the car as it sped away should be charged.  A car driving away from you is not a threat and as such the use of deadly force would not be authorized.

Had the shooter(s) actually hit someone either in the car or on the street their behinds would be in deep dodo and they would be looking at jail time. If the person hit were to die the charge would becomes homicide. 

Having fired many thousands of rounds from an AK47, my reaction to the sounds on that video was that those first five shots sounded like .762X39 from an AK!!

I realize that the sound quality may be poor, but......

13 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

One thing to mention and that is the individual or individuals that shot at the car as it sped away should be charged.  A car driving away from you is not a threat and as such the use of deadly force would not be authorized.

Had the shooter(s) actually hit someone either in the car or on the street their behinds would be in deep dodo and they would be looking at jail time. If the person hit were to die the charge would becomes homicide. 

True, that.
But... it is an election year, and they will play their Race Card, and get away with it.

Archived