SASS Wire Forum

Wandered out to Ormsby Ranch today

Goody, SASS #26190

Went to a shoot at Ormsby Ranch to a CVV shoot to visit with some friends. First time been out there or any shoot in 3 to 4 years. Was good visiting with some folks for a while. Was good to see the folks, maybe I should go to some others as well.

Yeah - you really should, There's a rumor a couple of people actually miss ya .......

Dang, I Wish I'd been able to make it out there today.... I ain't hardly had nobody to argue with for 3 or 4 years now.... :D

I sure hope Goody don't wander out the the Tinhorns next weekend ;) That would be Awful !!!!

You can't imagine my disappointment that you weren't there. But I fully understand. Slowaz said your wife wouldn't let you shoot until August. Oh that's right, Next weekend is August, isn't it. 

Saturday or Sunday?

1 hour ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

You can't imagine my disappointment that you weren't there. But I fully understand. Slowaz said your wife wouldn't let you shoot until August. Oh that's right, Next weekend is August, isn't it. 

Saturday or Sunday?

Rite now Saturday.... She says Maybe both, if I'm a Good Boy............... Fat Chance of that :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, NoN-Stop, SASS # 17670 said:

I know Blind Bob misses you and we need you to keep him under control.

A sturdy stool and a dry towel are all that he requires. Was sad that you were not there Sunday. Perhaps this Saturday at Leonard?

On 7/27/2020 at 8:21 AM, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

A sturdy stool and a dry towel are all that he requires. Was sad that you were not there Sunday. Perhaps this Saturday at Leonard?

LORD HELP US!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Watch your back, I'll be incognito.

Match is not in cognito - it's in Leonard.  Haha

Archived