SASS Wire Forum

Accidental Discharge-- Happen at Protests--No Problem

The NFAC...a black group of ex-military folks that believe in “an eye for an eye”...So, do they believe that with their own people? Sounds like some folks are gonna get shot when certain people get out of the hospital. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I doubt it...

13 minutes ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said:

You'd think discharge of a firearm, accidental or not, might be at least a violation of city ordinances.

You’d think.

I don’t really know specifically what y’all are talking about, but I do have a statement.

The only “accidental discharge,” most of those “protesters” could muster up, Is when they crap in their pants as they are being held accountable for the damage and injuries they create while “protesting“.

Cat Brules

Idiots to the right of us.

Idiots to the left of us.

Volleyed and blundered

2 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

I don’t really know specifically what y’all are talking about, but I do have a statement.

The only “accidental discharge,” most of those “protesters” could muster up, Is when they crap in their pants as they are being held accountable for the damage and injuries they create while “protesting“.

Cat Brules

Click on Yellowhouse Sam’s link.

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Click on Yellowhouse Sam’s link.

Okay, thanks, I saw it there on the end.

Fortunately, no life-threatening injuries.  Of course that doesn’t tell us what long-term recovery or permanent incapacities were caused by the bullet wounds.

CB

We may not have that much to worry about if they keep shooting each other!!!  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :lol:

Archived