SASS Wire Forum

NON-SASS Ruger #1 .308

Wade Fargo

Ruger #1 .308 50th Anniversary rifle. Only had about 20 rounds through it. 30mm & 1 inch Ruger #1 rings included. 2-3 boxes of 178 grain Honady ELD-X ammo (Shipped Separately) $925.00 plus shipping to your FFL, Will ship in boxed Plano style case.   

KzNQBixh.jpg

qNhu9AFh.jpg

OUZSjbLh.jpg

2ZQwByah.jpg

7LqTn5eh.jpg

Hey Wade Fargo,

Nice looking Rifle. I own a No. 1 in .243.  Is this one of the limited models with upgraded wood?  Do you have the original box and can u provide a pic of the end label.  Thanks.

Capt’n Rudy, also in the great state of Florida

I don’t have the original box, it’s not the high grade wood. Round count is actually 40 rounds fired. One box of factory 178 with two boxes of factory brass.

Why did you have to show this to me!  AHHHH!  I already have several and need another.  These are great rifles, my favorite is a .243.  Somebody take it quick I am weakening....... 

1 hour ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

Why did you have to show this to me!  AHHHH!  I already have several and need another.  These are great rifles, my favorite is a .243.  Somebody take it quick I am weakening....... 

It's too late, Hashknife.  You've been bitten, and the venom is flowing.  Go on and buy this fine rifle.  You have to.

Wade,

Care to make a trade?
I have an Uberti 1873 in 45LC that I’d trade straight up at a face to face here in Florida.  We are about two hours apart. The Uberti is blue, round barrel, case-hardened lever and hammer, lightened springs, short-stroked, large brass front sight, leather butt and on the lever.  It was slicked up for cowboy action, and has a few dings but has a lot of life left in it.  I got it last year on impulse and I don’t care to keep it, cause I prefer 38/357.
Pm me if interested and I’ll send some photos.

Capt’n Rudy

1 hour ago, Capt'n Rudy said:

Wade,

Care to make a trade?
I have an Uberti 1873 in 45LC that I’d trade straight up at a face to face here in Florida.  We are about two hours apart. The Uberti is blue, round barrel, case-hardened lever and hammer, lightened springs, short-stroked, large brass front sight, leather butt and on the lever.  It was slicked up for cowboy action, and has a few dings but has a lot of life left in it.  I got it last year on impulse and I don’t care to keep it, cause I prefer 38/357.
Pm me if interested and I’ll send some photos.

Capt’n Rudy

Sorry , not looking to trade.

Wade

Archived