SASS Wire Forum

WTB: Screwdriver knife

Rollan Cole

Yo Rollan contact Tazz or Barb at  (603)714-1164 they have them here in Sun City, Az Plus they can put your Alias on it also.

https://www.redwingtradingcompany.com

The original as I know them.  Tom@Redwing.  Then have Tazz put your alias on it.  Actually, I think Tazz and Barb carry Tom's knives.

These are the numbers from their web site:

Phones: 603-714-1164 (Tazz cell) or 603-714-1165 (Single Rose cell)

#'s seem correct, worked fro me back in December

Web site: http://www.shootingbums.org/klassiclaserworks/

27 minutes ago, Oklahoma Krude said:

Rollan Cole Tazz or Barb's number isn't correct

Those are personal numbers & I just got off that phone with her that maybe Rolan would be calling

Rollan Cole those numbers I gave you are good.   (603) 714-1165 or (603) 714-1164.

1165 is Barb & the other is Tazz

JRJ

I tried and got a message can't be connected as dialed.  It was my fault and I didn't confirm I dialed correctly.  Please accept apologizes for chiming in.  Being in the telephony business for 42 years, I saw the number was 603  but  my fingers dialed 602.

1 hour ago, Oklahoma Krude said:

I tried and got a message can't be connected as dialed.  It was my fault and I didn't confirm I dialed correctly.  Please accept apologizes for chiming in.  Being in the telephony business for 42 years, I saw the number was 603  but  my fingers dialed 602.

Yo their Oklahoma Krude no big deal we all got big fingers interfering now & then.

Have a great day.

JRJ

Archived