And the cat was never seen again!!

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

That's my chair. - GIF on Imgur

"Take MY chair, will ya'!!"

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

33d70771f75bff4ef60d4cdd0bdb8489.jpg

I worked for a man who married a gold digger. I knew she was a GD for a fact. Long story made short, somehow all of her BFs bought her clothes. First thing she did when getting to work was fix her manicure... We both worked for him. I knew a thing or two because I saw and heard a thing or two. ;)

After he bought her clothes and got her to marry him, she made him get rid of his dog. Then, she divorced him. :(

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I worked for a man who married a gold digger. I knew she was a GD for a fact. Long story made short, somehow all of her BFs bought her clothes. First thing she did when getting to work was fix her manicure... We both worked for him. I knew a thing or two because I saw and heard a thing or two. ;)

After he bought her clothes and got her to marry him, she made him get rid of his dog. Then, she divorced him. :(

She musta' been cat person!! :angry: :ph34r: :rolleyes: :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I was a lot luckier. When I brought home a girl I was interested in, if Tippy, my dog, made strange, it put me on alert.

When I brought Sherron home to meet the parents, Tippy jumped into her lap.

We've been married almost 53 years now.

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474
spelling
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

27483c8b0a0472470728ebabd1ac660c.jpg

Last thing you see before EXTREME PAIN AS YOUR FLESH IS RIPPED APART!:D

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

image.jpeg.4b568bd7d6c0f6e3481fcda05ffdfc67.jpeg

'Zat two pups or one pup and a powder puff?? :lol:

Mount yourself a couple of hooks on the inside rail of your pickup bed. Then drop a boat hook in the hooks. When you need to get something out of the bed that you can't reach from the ground, take the hook and pull it to you.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Mount yourself a couple of hooks on the inside rail of your pickup bed. Then drop a boat hook in the hooks. When you need to get something out of the bed that you can't reach from the ground, take the hook and pull it to you.

Alpo, I love this idea! Thanks!