SASS Wire Forum

Lets see some dogs

3 hours ago, loopikas said:

Molly Bailey is a rescue heartworm survivor.  She was about 2 when we picked her up in 2017, and had to keep her in a cage for 4 months which undergoing treatment.  It took her a year or so to build up trust, but now she is an affectionate loving girl.

1. We need a photo of Molly.

2. Reminds me of our Rosie cat. She had ear mites when we rescued her. We'd take her to the basement to treat her because she'd shake her head. After that, she'd race through the basement and not let anyone touch her there. She was so sweet otherwise.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2020 at 11:57 AM, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Reminds me of our Rosie cat. She had ear mites when we rescued her.

Mama's little round cat hated my guts because Mom used me to apply the ear mite stuff.

• Sad 3

Shep from Fort Benton Montanna. Who reportedly waited everyday at the train depot for the return of his dead master until his death 5 1/2 years later.

shep.jpg

• Like 8

Talking of dogs, one of mine, a loveable 90lb nose of a mutt, had some heart issues last month (to the tune of enough money to buy a whole SASS setup including leather).

Well he went into distress again last night. Took him to the vet, and they upped the medicine dosage.

I love this dog (though he loves my wife more than I).

Going to spend more time with him as I don't know how much is left.

• Sad 8

This is Kount. The newest member of our family. He is pushing almost 16 pounds at 8 weeks. He is expected to weigh between 110 and 120 at full growth. His parents were very large German Shepard’s from Germany. Very docile and smart. He already comes to his Name after only one day. He comes to us by Reinhardt Kennels in London Kentucky. 

8BF6917E-A599-4BB7-A33C-FA2FDCD2329B.jpeg

50A1013C-0B30-447A-9FEE-DE2E1E56C4AD.jpeg

• Like 10