SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators Shoot Saturday 25th

Sixgun Seamus

Brown Township Regulators Ride!!!!
We will be shooting this Saturday the 25th of July. We will be shooting 6 fast fun stages stages with movement. Registration at 8:45 with shooting at 10. We WILL NOT be serving breakfast but lunch will be available. It will be hot so there will be a relaxed Cowboy dress code. Dress for the weather. Hope to see you Saturday. Directions and more info at www.browntownshipregulators.com.

Brown Twp. Saturday July 25, 2020

Howdy! 

Sixgun Seamus and crew put on a very fine and enjoyable CAS match today!  A good time was had by Mo! Thanks for having us!

I was thinking of a pitcher of Margaritas and a swimming pool a half hour into the first stage! :lol:

It was hot but it still was a good time visiting and relaxing with friends. I really enjoyed myself.

It's also good to see some new faces and meet some new folks just getting into this sport. 

Thanks for another fine match, Seamus, and I'll see you all next time!

All the best,

Mo

Thanks to all who braved the heat and humidity to play cowboy with us. We had a first time shooter and a couple of visitors that showed a lot of interest. He wanted more info after the match. We might have hooked another.

Congratulations to our top overall shooters, Black Run Butcher and Cayenne Kay. Scores are posted on the website at www.browntownship regulators.com

Hope see all of you next month.

1 hour ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

I was thinking of a pitcher of Margaritas and a swimming pool a half hour into the first stage! :lol:

Funny you should mention that. I just got out of the pool at my son's house. He texted us to come over just as we got home. It didn't take much convincing to make that trip.

Archived