SASS Wire Forum

Whattaya think

Utah Bob #35998

Sitting in the car for a couple of hours while Carol went through her treatment yesterday, I caught sight of myself in the mirror.

And I thought, “Maybe I should get a face lift“. Yes? No? :wacko:

0C95C72D-0867-484E-8622-FB37A0682835.jpeg

43BCDE76-3735-4C86-BE7B-0BCF653D3494.jpeg

1 minute ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

A little bored, UB?

You have no idea.
I decided to take a walk and stretch my legs and it was 95° in that parking lot. 
Short walk. :blink:

I feel your pain I sat for hours every day for two months waiting for my wife’s treatments. I ran out of books to read and was so bored that I was down that I was actually forced to watch the view in the waiting room 

7 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I feel your pain I sat for hours every day for two months waiting for my wife’s treatments. I ran out of books to read and was so bored that I was down that I was actually forced to watch the view in the waiting room 

They won’t even let you in waiting rooms anymore. I think next month I’ll go look for a gun shop. 

That’s it Bob!  Now, hold your hands just like that!   :P

Cat Brules

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

They won’t even let you in waiting rooms anymore. I think next month I’ll go look for a gun shop. 

That could get expensive. 
I just went in to see my Oncologist I had to go in through the ER entrance and walk the length of the hospital to get to the cancer center. It was no real problem for me but what about those still under treatment who are tired, sick and frightened. The door to the cancer center opens right on to the parking lot where there are plenty of reserved parking spaces but that would be too convenient 

4 hours ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I just went in to see my Oncologist I had to go in through the ER entrance and walk the length of the hospital to get to the cancer center. It was no real problem for me but what about those still under treatment who are tired, sick and frightened. The door to the cancer center opens right on to the parking lot where there are plenty of reserved parking spaces but that would be too convenient 

Fortunately the cancer center is a fairly small stand alone building about 3 miles from the main hospital.

5 hours ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

Bob if you had a face lift you would lose that "distinguished" look.

Some call it “Extinguished“. ;)

4 hours ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I guess I'm lucky, Oncology is directly across from the door and the screening. About 60 feet, but all the furniture and literature is now gone from the waiting area. I'm thankful I can walk and stand while waiting.

I have reached that point, but I am soooooooooo over it.  My friends don't care what I look like, & I'd rather put the money elsewhere.  But you'd look good.

1 hour ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

I'd be kinda nervous walking into a gun shop with a mask on.

6 months ago yeah.Thousands of people do these days.

31 minutes ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

Well at least the mask would sop up the drool.

Assuming there’s anything left in the shop.

I glanced at the ammo shelves in Wallyworld today. Not pretty.

You can get a lift for free. Drive around really fast, all Summer, with your head hanging out the window like a dog. That will be $79.99 for the advice. ;)

44 minutes ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

You can get a lift for free. Drive around really fast, all Summer, with your head hanging out the window like a dog. That will be $79.99 for the advice. ;)

I think that’s a stretching process. I was looking for a tightening. :lol:

UB embrace the fact that we age and that what we've done to get where we are today is the reward for all the hard work we've done, and the consequences for the mistakes we've all made along the way. Just be proud of who you are and the friends you've made along this long, hard, dusty trailride we call life.

I suspect that it took a lot of work and time to get that mug adjusted to its present state!!  

Mile markers, dioramas, and monuments!!  Scars are tattoos with better stories!!

So many stories there.....

47 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

You could rub some clay on your face, like they do in the eye bag commercial, and then feel it tighten up. 

Surly there is clay in Colorado?

Yeah I just dug up a bunch with the tractor abut an hour ago> Hot Dawg!

No, no

Archived