SASS Wire Forum

A phone call from SASS!

Today I got a message in my voicemail from SASS about renewing my membership, the number was area code 505 and she knew my alias and when my membership expired. I have no reason to think it is not from SASS. I do not answer my phone as I can not talk and be understood anymore, my friends text me. Just wondering if anyone else got one or am I "special". I will be re-upping soon tho

6 minutes ago, Mad Dog Jack, SASS #77862 said:

Today I got a message in my voicemail from SASS about renewing my membership, the number was area code 505 and she knew my alias and when my membership expired. I have no reason to think it is not from SASS. I do not answer my phone as I can not talk and be understood anymore, my friends text me. Just wondering if anyone else got one or am I "special". I will be re-upping soon tho

Have someone call SASS HQ for you and ask.  DON'T use the number that was sent to you, but look it up.

6 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Have someone call SASS HQ for you and ask.  DON'T use the number that was sent to you, but look it up.

Yeah, my son will call tomorrow

Hello, Mad Dog Jack

Here below is SASS‘s contact information.  

NOTE: 505 is the area code for SASS’s “regular” phone number.

(Misty Moonshine’s email address is included)

.  (It may be useful for all to save the information below.).  —-  Cat Brules

———————————

Single Action Shooting Society®
215 Cowboy Way
Edgewood, NM 87015
Toll Free:  (877) 411-7277
Phone: (505) 843-1320 
Fax: (877) 770-8687 
www.sassnet.com
misty@sassnet.com

I got a nice email from them reminding me about my membership. I believe they tried to call me but they don’t have my new number. I plan to call them later today or tomorrow to renew. 

They are probably on a drive to get folks renewed...or in my case renew my late membership fees and add another year. 

I have an annual SASS membership. A few months ago I called them an re-upped for 2021 about 6 months from my renewal date.  I don’t have to think about it now.

CB

With EOT having been canceled this year,I'm sure membership fees and their renewals are especially important at this time.

I hope the SASS organization as a whole,and the administrative staff especially,  can survive these times with no long term damage.

Choctaw Jack 

17 hours ago, Mad Dog Jack, SASS #77862 said:

Today I got a message in my voicemail from SASS about renewing my membership, the number was area code 505 and she knew my alias and when my membership expired. Just wondering if anyone else got one or am I "special". I will be re-upping soon tho

My wife received the same renewal reminder that it’s time for her as well. :)

Yes her reminder email and call were legitimate.

Archived