SASS Wire Forum

And So It Begins

Okiepan

Soros indirectly strikes, again.

State AG already filed to dismiss charges.

Prosecutor in this csse is a Soros funded libnutjob.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-missouri-ag-files-to-dismiss-charges-against-mccloskeys-i-wont-stand-by-while-missouri-law-is-being-ignored?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR3PJFLRf_nEshUD_TjA3xRfV94Yz5s5MiSLklsFrhK1ym1fNghoeBFhE4Q

On Monday, following the news that St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, the city’s top prosecutor, announced that Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the couple who pointed guns at a crowd in front of their home, would be charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon, Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt filed a brief that would dismiss the charges. The brief stated that Schmitt “respectfully requests that the Court dismiss this case at the earlier possible opportunity.”

“The right to keep and bear arms is given the highest level of protection in our constitution and our laws, including the Castle Doctrine, which provides broad rights to Missourians who are protecting their property and lives from those who wish to do them harm,” Schmitt told Fox News, adding, “Despite this, Circuit Attorney Gardner filed suit against the McCloskeys, who, according to published reports, were defending their property and safety. As Missouri’s Chief law enforcement officer, I won’t stand by while Missouri law is being ignored.”

One more reason, in an increasingly growing list of reasons, to vote this year, and get your family and friends to do the same. 

This kind of malarkey can be fought, but we have to vote.

Like it or not....if you eat, your are involved in at least two things: Politics, and agriculture. 

Let's don't look back on this time of our lives, and say "I should have voted, or done something to help fight this". 

W.K.

3 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Prosecutor in this csse is a Soros funded libnutjob.

If this is a true statement, shouldn't that be grounds for dismissal?  Of the prosecutor, not the case.

9 hours ago, MizPete said:

If this is a true statement, shouldn't that be grounds for dismissal?  Of the prosecutor, not the case.

Soros money has been tied to her and many other leftwing politicians over the years.

Don't know the legality of what you ask but it sure raises ethical issues. Seems to me she is on a crusade to prosecute and persecute the defendants, most likely for personal political gain.

I wonder if she missed her Constitutional law semester?

Archived