SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Need Some Minor Leather Work Done

I have an older, cheaper gun belt that I no longer use, but I do like keeping it stocked with shells and I throw it on my golf cart when I go back to the woods to shoot. There are only 30 loops on it as it used to be a gun belt. What I want done is to have loops put all the way around the entire belt. To include fixing the buckle and belt strap in place so I can get rid of the rest of that area and fit even more loops. 

I'd still like to be able to work the buckle and open and close the belt itself, but I would only be using the last two buckle holes. So if you could get rid of all the extra flap and buckle area, and just run a vertical stitch to keep it in place where my fingers are on the belt, then add .38/.357 loops all the way around. Basically as many as you could fit. Essentially just making a bandolier out of a gun belt. 

This would be purely utilitarian. I don't care if it matches or anything. Just want as many loops as possible and so the buckle can still be undone on the last 1-2 buckle holes. Thats it!

Could anyone help me out with this for a decent price? 

Let me know,
Thanks. 

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Hand Zack said:

I have an older, cheaper gun belt that I no longer use, but I do like keeping it stocked with shells and I throw it on my golf cart when I go back to the woods to shoot. There are only 30 loops on it as it used to be a gun belt. What I want done is to have loops put all the way around the entire belt. To include fixing the buckle and belt strap in place so I can get rid of the rest of that area and fit even more loops. 

I'd still like to be able to work the buckle and open and close the belt itself, but I would only be using the last two buckle holes. So if you could get rid of all the extra flap and buckle area, and just run a vertical stitch to keep it in place where my fingers are on the belt, then add .38/.357 loops all the way around. Basically as many as you could fit. Essentially just making a bandolier out of a gun belt. 

This would be purely utilitarian. I don't care if it matches or anything. Just want as many loops as possible and so the buckle can still be undone on the last 1-2 buckle holes. Thats it!

Could anyone help me out with this for a decent price? 

Let me know,
Thanks. 

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

Try a shoe repair shop in your area, My friend has a shop and he has done stuff like that!

Archived