SASS Wire Forum

It Has Always Been the Police Officer's Fault ??

Gracos Kid

This young thug fits into the category of, “too stupid to let live”. He’s not redeemable.

He should be chained up to a 5-1/2” sch.80, 8’ high steel post in the back yard.  But then, you’d still have to feed it.  His family should launch the this rat out, to save a lifetime of grief.  I feel sorry for the family.  

Cat Brules

The sad part is that if he had been incarcerated for a longer period of time, he might not have been in the spot where his death occurred. The cops were wrong in the way they handled him, but NOT the majority of cops.  Now we have the ultra-leftists having an excuse to do what they are doing, and the lily-livered politicians who are running (ruining) the cities where all the violence is taking place.  The statistics of arrests and failure to keep these thugs off the streets is astounding.  It will continue until the "silent majority" gets up the nerve to get to the ballot boxes or to organizing recall petitions to throw out the mayors and city council people who are permitting this to go on!

17 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

The sad part is that if he had been incarcerated for a longer period of time, he might not have been in the spot where his death occurred. The cops were wrong in the way they handled him, but NOT the majority of cops.  Now we have the ultra-leftists having an excuse to do what they are doing, and the lily-livered politicians who are running (ruining) the cities where all the violence is taking place.  The statistics of arrests and failure to keep these thugs off the streets is astounding.  It will continue until the "silent majority" gets up the nerve to get to the ballot boxes or to organizing recall petitions to throw out the mayors and city council people who are permitting this to go on!

You must not have watched the video.

5 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

This young thug fits into the category of, “too stupid to let live”. He’s not redeemable.

He should be chained up to a 5-1/2” sch.80, 8’ high steel post in the back yard.  But then, you’d still have to feed it.  His family should launch the this rat out, to save a lifetime of grief.  I feel sorry for the family.  

Cat Brules

Cat,    Did you recognize the name?  He's the one now being memorialized...........

4 hours ago, Gracos Kid said:

Cat,    Did you recognize the name?  He's the one now being memorialized...........

No It isn’t.

one big problem, he will breed:blink:

No, I didn’t pay attention to the kid’s name.  I guess I should have, but apparently he’s not the same one murdered by Officer Derek Chauvin.  Does anyone know when this video was made? ..........eh, never mind, doesn’t matter.

Cat Brules

2 minutes ago, Cat Brules said:

No, I didn’t pay attention to the kid’s name.  I guess I should have, but apparently he’s not the same one murdered by Officer Derek Chauvin.  Does anyone know when this video was made? ..........eh, never mind, doesn’t matter.

Cat Brules

I think around the time that you last shot a cowboy match.

;)

Archived