SASS Wire Forum

Rabbits

Sedalia Dave

So I decided to leave work early. I get home only to see my dog is up to no good. My dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The Rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. Now, my neighbor's kids raise these Blue Ribbon WINNER Rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of their rabbits. So I took the rabbit away from my dog, I rushed inside, washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some ANIMALS play dead when they are AFRAID, I couldn't remember which animals because I was NERVOUS . I took it and placed it back in one of the cages that sits on my neighbors back deck, then I ran back home. NOT 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming. so I go out and ask them what's wrong? 

They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pet Cemetery :ph34r:

I laughed so hard I almost fell outta my perambulator the first time I heard that story...!!      Giggle or hee hee      Laughing     Rolling on the Floor Laughing   

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

I laughed so hard I almost fell outta my perambulator the first time I heard that story...!!      Giggle or hee hee      Laughing     Rolling on the Floor Laughing   

And you were well over voting age by the time you learned how to spell perambulator.  :P  :lol:

Lots of versions of that old joke.

Oy

Archived