SASS Wire Forum

My morning went better today. Bang Ding!

Utah Bob #35998

:D Clouds are keeping the temp reasonable.
Kilt some more weeds. Finished setting the paving stones I had to take out while searching for the water leak last year.

Designed a way to keep the dang birds from fouling my lawn chair. Hope it works.

And I put some rounds down range from the Colt King Cobra I got myself for Christmas. What with one thing and another I had only fired two cylinders full since I got it. 
I reckon more 38 practice ammo will be hard to get now. I forgot that I sold my. 38 dies a few years ago. :blink: I’ll have to correct that.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Sold your 38 dies?!?!  Never heard of such an event. 

Glad today is going better. 

Yeah. I thought I didn’t need em anymore. Duh.

I know. It didn't happen if there's no pics. :P

Colt7-16-20b.jpg

Colt7-16-20d.jpg

Colt7-16-20 e.jpg

7-16-20flag.jpg

1 minute ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

I'd be interested as to what did you do to keep the birds from fouling your lawn chairs  Other than blasting them when they fly overhead.

They perch right on top. I strung a length of baling wire between two wood screws about two inches above the top of the back. They shouldn't be able to sit there now. I'm monitoring the situation closely.

I got a Colt King Cobra also. Great shooter. Have you tried .357's yet? It's got some recoil!

17 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

:D Clouds are keeping the temp reasonable.
Kilt some more weeds. Finished setting the paving stones I had to take out while searching for the water leak last year.

Designed a way to keep the dang birds from fouling my lawn chair. Hope it works.

And I put some rounds down range from the Colt King Cobra I got myself for Christmas. What with one thing and another I had only fired two cylinders full since I got it. 
I reckon more 38 practice ammo will be hard to get now. I forgot that I sold my. 38 dies a few years ago. :blink: I’ll have to correct that.

I got a set of RCBS 357 dies I can get to you.  PM me a mailing address.  

18 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Yeah. I thought I didn’t need em anymore. Duh.

For me that’d be like saying I wouldn’t need a claw hammer or Phillips screwdriver any more. They may go stretches of hanging on the peg board, but there will always come that time...  

Archived