SASS Wire Forum

55 years ago today

I married the finest woman God ever put on this earth.

She passed away four years ago and I'm still feeling her presence every day.  I miss her more than I would have believed possible.

I love you, Shawna.  I always will.  Say "Hi' to everyone and save me a place right next to you.  I'll be along someday soon.

I will rejoice in your love for you, offer condolences for your loss, and will humbly suggest that she won't mind waiting.

I’m sorry, 40.  Hold on tight

CB

Having lost my own lovely lady after only 20 years, I can only imagine your grief.  Stay strong and keep those loving memories at the very top of your heart. 

Forty, mine passed on the 4th of July last year after 52 1/2 years.  She had become the center of my life and the main purpose of my existence.  God willing you will someday be reunited with yours just as I know I will be with mine.  May He give us the strength we need to carry on.

Me ‘n’ Schoolmarm rejoice in your friendship and your memories mourn your loss!

Fear not!!  She will wait for you!!

Give Trinket a scratch behind the ears and share that love she blessed you with!!

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Me ‘n’ Schoolmarm rejoice in your friendship and your memories mourn your loss!

Fear not!!  She will wait for you!!

Give Trinket a scratch behind the ears and share that love she blessed you with!!

Trinket has been a great companion.  She still comes out to the car every time I get home and looks for her Mommy.

Archived