SASS Wire Forum

Scioto Territory Desperados Sunday 19th

Johnny Longpants

Hello!

The Scioto Territory Desperados will shoot our first match at our new location this Sunday, July 19th @ Cardinal Shooting Center in Marengo, OH.    Registration starts at 8:45 am and shooting will start after the 9:45 safety meeting.     Park in the far west parking lot (past all the pistol bays).  

Cowboy dress is OPTIONAL.   It is going to be 90+ degrees and no shade at Cardinal (we will have some canopies up).  Feel free to dress for the weather but try to keep a cowboyish feel.  

BRING YOUR OWN WATER AND STAY HYDRATED.

Finding the pistol range is a challenge at Cardinal.   Once you turn into the facility off of Rt 61 it is another mile or so to the pistol range.  From the entrance road turn right at the trap line and travel all the way to the end of the trap line.  Take a left hand juke by the Pistol Range sign and keep driving west.  Cross the county road and keep driving west onto the gravel road.  Pass all the pistol bays until you arrive at the West lot.  

Can I shoot in a Josey Wales category?  I don't care about placement, score, or any of that, I just would like to shoot.  I'll take the deduction of points on extra shotgun targets left standing up.  That's ok with me.  Can I shoot?  Purty Please...

Bill

Archived