SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - Joe Perkins “Competition” Grips for Ruger New Vaqueros -SOLD -

Caboose

Joe Perkins custom “Competition” gunfighter grips. These are much thinner then the standard wood or plastic Ruger factory grips. You can get a better description by going to Joe’s website and reading his description of his “Competition” grips.  They are his #9 choice of Lacewood which is medium brown with splatters of lighter color as the grain. They will fit New Models with or without the lock.  This is 2 pair for 2  Ruger New Vaquero’s.  New they are $125 per gun plus 1 1/2 year on his waiting list......-SOLD - shipped for both sets

Include screws and there no chips, cracks in either set. 

Caboose,

Are the Wrangler stags fairly narrow at the top?  Do they fit reasonably flush or are they thick?  IF THEY ARE FAIRY FLUSH, I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY.

respond as soon as possible, I'd like to be first in line on these.

Many thanks,

Shorty

On 7/16/2020 at 1:27 PM, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Do these have the cut outs for key lock New Vaqueros?

Are you talking about the inside of the grip panels or ? This is referring to Joe Perkins “Competition” grips.

I have never ran New Vaqueros with the key lock but taking another look I would yes they have the cut out section. Again this is referring to Joe Perkis’s “Competition” grips.

2 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Just trying to help you sell them. If they have the cut outs they will work with ALL New Vaqueros, if not they will only work on the latest variation of the New Vaquero without the key lock in the grip frame. 

Yes, they have the cut outs for the key locks.

Archived