SASS Wire Forum

Runnin iron hammers or Cimmeron Thunderstorm Hammer

gsp7

I have a Uberti CMS pro (stoeger/beneli) and I noticed the Uberti CMS low wide hammer and also the Cimarron Thunderstorm Low wide Hammer is a little differently shaped then the Taylor Runnin iron Low Wide hammer

Anyone else notice this too.   I like the shape of my CMS hammer compared to the Runnin Iron Hammer

Has anyone bought a one of these low wide hammers from Cimarron or know if their parts people will sell you one? and do they come in Non safety type?

Patient much? 

I've never seen the CMS hammer. The only way to know if Cimarron will sell them is call them and ask. VTI or Numrich might have them.

I called Cimarron parts this morning while they were opened and got the answer to my question

Here is the two Low/Wide hammer styles. ..... I like the top on. ...Looks like my CMS pro

Uberti Cimarron Hammer Low/Wide

https://www.cimarron-firearms.com/pub/media/catalog/category/MP410TSM10G27-ThundStrmSA-4.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tayler's Uberti hammer Low/Wide... a little different

4203-r_2763_2__8.jpg

Just installed runnin iron hammers in my wife's Uberti Cattleman 32 wcf.  She likes em.  Much easier to reach the hammer with small hands.

3 hours ago, gsp7 said:

I called Cimarron parts this morning while they were opened and got the answer to my question

Here is the two Low/Wide hammer styles. ..... I like the top on. ...Looks like my CMS pro

Uberti Cimarron Hammer Low/Wide

https://www.cimarron-firearms.com/pub/media/catalog/category/MP410TSM10G27-ThundStrmSA-4.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tayler's Uberti hammer Low/Wide... a little different

4203-r_2763_2__8.jpg

Did they have any in stock?

Do they have a retractable firing pin?

Archived