SASS Wire Forum

Wild Bunch Match, Gibsonburg OH

Howdy,
We wanted to let you all know that the Sandusky County Regulators will be hosting a Wild Bunch match at Sandusky County Sportsmen's Club II in Gibsonburg, OH on August 29.  That is the 5th Saturday of the month, so we won't conflict with any club's monthly match.  We will be shooting 5 stages based on the movie "The Professionals".   There will be a B.A.M. (Bolt Action Military) side match prior to the main match.

Registration will be handled on site just like our monthly matches; no preregistration necessary.  Please visit our website at www.ourcowboys.org.  You will find all of the information you need there.

Hope to see you there!

Wild Bunch Capture.JPG

Woody, good job on hosting the WB match.  Since I live 2000 miles away, Tombstone, Az, I can't make it  ha  ha 

Our local WB match is the 4th Sat of each month.  Since your 2000 miles away I don't expect you at our match here in Tombstone either.   :D:lol:

Regards

I'll be there if you're allowing Josey Wales WB.

My left shoulder won't allow me to rack a '97.

I don't care about any award -- Just wanna shoot.

By the way, The Professionals is a great WB movie & theme!

What say you?

--Dawg

Professionals.jpg

Here's the classes we will offer:  Men Traditional, Men Modern, Lady Traditional, Lady Modern, Open (any caliber), and Josey Wales (pistol only).  Only first four classes are considered for overall results.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone that came out to play today!  We had 20 shooters, and the weather was beautiful!  We had such a great time we decided we will host another Wild Bunch Match on the 5th Saturday of October (31st).  Congratulations to our overall winner Blackjack Beeson, 2nd place Sinola Kid, and 3rd place Blastin' Brad!  The scores are posted on our website www.ourcowboys.org.

Great Day!!!!

Thanks to all the Sandusky crew for putting on a great shoot!

& good cookies too!!

--Dawg

Archived