SASS Wire Forum

Police Officer Killed In Bothell, Washington

Last night a Police officer was shot and killed in Bothell, a bedroom community between Seattle and Everett. 

Looks like the war is in the burbs now. 

I do not know details but my prayers and thoughts go out for his family and the Bothell Police Department.

R.I.P.  Officer. 

First officer ever shot there. They were chasing a subject on foot and he opened fire. I don’t think I’d tie it to any protest movements.

A policeman's daughter, here in Texas, lost her dad (who was a police officer), in the line of duty.  He was shot while investigating a domestic dispute.  She wrote on one of the social media formats: "blue lives matter", and received many disturbing comments...such as "he is where he matters, six feet under", and such things.  Really hideous comments, by people that need a good old fashioned country tail-whuppin'. 

It is difficult to read such comments, and I don't even know the girl.  I can't imagine how she feels.

I think social media is, many times, not worth being there.  It gives total idiots a platform to spew their lack of intelligence and love. I would call them "animals", but that would be an insult to animals.  

Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.  Glad to know He will, so I won't have to. 

They had better be able to run faster than 950 feet per second, if I had my way.

W.K.

Checkout Whatfinger .com , the shooter was a blm activist / drug dealer.

Archived