SASS Wire Forum

MBPGA

Big Iron Bohannon

Paradise Pass Regulators will be holding the first ever Making Black Powder Great Again match on August 29-30.  We would love to have you come and enjoy 10 smoke filled, old school inspired stages of smokey fun!!!  Please get your registrations in soon to guarantee you a spot for this!!  We look forward to seeing you there!

MBPGA Flyer jpeg.jpg

MBPGA stage descrips jpeg.jpg

All right !!!!

It's going to be a great time ! 

Thanks for working hard to put it all together Big Iron !!!

I bet this will be a fantastic match! Wish I could swing it, but having to use up too much of my leave on quarantine, since I was exposed to COVID at work.  No sign of having it, antibody test came back negative, but I have to wait on results of swab.

Ok dang it all, I'm in. Lawman would let me use my new .38-55. I'm loaded up now for Palerider. Outlaw is a hoot to shoot too....... Anybody got a three sided quarter?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Cleared by the doc to shoot! Kinda. Tracey not so much..... I promised to pace myself and be a good boy. Please tell me we'll have brassrats? Standing back up is a little interesting right now.

Start with .22s until you are back up to speed! And Congrats!

1 hour ago, DeaconKC said:

Start with .22s until you are back up to speed! And Congrats!

Lol. I'm signed up for Palerider Gunfighter. 

On 8/20/2020 at 6:16 PM, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

Ready to PARTY! :D

GG~:FlagAm:

But I promised I'd be good!! And I was kinda told too...

3 hours ago, Texas Red said:

Big Iron,

Hats of to Ya'all at the Pass for MBPGA 2020'........The most Fun Shoot I've ever experienced.......Great Show and Great People....

Regards

Texas Red

Fantastic indeed - nice to have met you Texas Red.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

What a HOOT of a SHOOT!!

Old school fun!! The stages had a mix of this and that - looking for shotgun shells in a bucket of mixed with dummy shotgun shells, flipping over a playing card to see how many rounds were to be placed on the center targets, riding a pony thing, shooting snakes off a plate, shooting with chickens attached to you, shooting through various window panes, blasting open the "barn doors",  making sure you don't spill the beans, and trying to hit little targets was yonder for bonus. Paradise Pass ROCKS!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I'm glad everyone had a good time.  It was a lot of fun for both Deuce and I to put this together.  Hopefully the Mayor at The Pass will let us do it again next year!!!  Thank you all to those that attended and especially everyone that helped put this thing together!!

Archived