SASS Wire Forum

Hey , Birdgun! Is This True?

Subdeacon Joe

Apparently missing the casseroles (falling off the gravy train) ain’t too red hot healthy for the “youth” pastors, either!

Cat Brules

You ain't seen nothing till you see an entire congregation line up for an all you can eat fish fry. People stomping on choklit cake to get a little closer to the white bass and crappie.

6 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Noz If you had said banana pudding instead of chocolate cake, I would have said you were crazy

Imis

Stomping on banana pudding sounds like a sure fire way to cause a fight.

15 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

Apparently missing the casseroles (falling off the gravy train) ain’t too red hot healthy for the “youth” pastors, either!

Cat Brules

If single, maybe they will need to find a wife or girlfriend...Or they might have to learn to cook...

Texas Lizard

15 hours ago, Noz said:

You ain't seen nothing till you see an entire congregation line up for an all you can eat fish fry. People stomping on choklit cake to get a little closer to the white bass and crappie.

Amazing how full them pews get when there's a fish fry after services, ain't it?:D

Morning worship attendance will double every time! 

I saw a couple of Adventists that decided to get a double dose of religion that weekend at the last one I attended.

1 minute ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

The denomination has declared a famine of Biblical proportions. :o

Well, Birdgun, your obvious problem is you need a Baptist Category. Give you some voting power. 

11 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Well, Birdgun, your obvious problem is you need a Baptist Category. Give you some voting power. 

But now, we're so weak....

I love it when a portly pastor preaches on the sin of gluttony.

Archived