SASS Wire Forum

Why You Don't Tailgate

Subdeacon Joe

Now why did the first idiot leave the roadway and drive towards the Rhino?

I think the second driver should have pulled up, got out and kicked that guy in the a**! Numerous times. 

Rhinos have been around for a few million years.  Proof they are tough survivors.  That little car got schooled!

:o

Since both cars are zebra striped, I'm going to go way out on a limb and say this is a game Park, and the two cars work there.

My guess is the rhino got out of his area, and the first guy was trying to use his car to herd him back to where he belonged.

The rhino did not appear to wish to be herded.

They made the rhinoceros angry.
It was a stupid move, I don’t care what those people THINK they know, or who they work for.

”Hey dude, it wasn’t MY car!  Screw it!“

Cat Brules

The rhinoceros is very big guy, maybe 4000 pounds?   He (obviously) seemed to know exactly what to do, too, to shake off the annoying intruder vehicle.  He flipped that vehicle around like a toy.  Maybe not the rhino’s first rodeo?  He didn’t seem to be especially angry, but annoyed.  Lucky for the moron driver.  It might be time to implement a new faces policy there, and put the fool to work taking care of the chickens.

Cat Brules

31 minutes ago, Cat Brules said:

The rhinoceros is very big guy, maybe 4000 pounds?   He (obviously) seemed to know exactly what to do, too, to shake off the annoying intruder vehicle.  He flipped that vehicle around like a toy.  Maybe not the rhino’s first rodeo?  He didn’t seem to be especially angry, but annoyed.  Lucky for the moron driver.  It might be time to implement a new faces policy there, and put the fool to work taking care of the chickens.

Cat Brules

We had a couple little black and white hens that could have given the rhino a run for his money when I was a kid.  You know the type, the rooster 'runs' the yard- but they run the rooster and they chase dogs and small children just for fun and exercise.

Putting that windowlicker in charge of them might not be a healthy life choice.

Bet that guy don’t try THAT again!!:ph34r:

Less than a minute and a half, but he’ll tell you it was half an hour!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Archived